I DIDNT DIE

So, here's the thing.
I haven't logged into this wattpad for like months now and here I am, bored one evening, waiting for my hair to try because prom's the next day and I'm thinking to myself "Self, let's go check writewaygirl"

Long story short, I had no idea how many interested readers some of my books had drawn.

First off, thanks! I'm a slut for comments because I like to read them and it's really cool seeing everyone's take on the story!

Second off, my senior year is coming to an end which means summer is around the corner. With that being said, I am going to college and this will basically be my last summer of childhood...

Thrice off?, please be patient with me. I've had writers block. All of my books are not pre thought out, I write wherever the wind takes me.
So far, the wind has stopped blowing. (Dang, I'm deep.)

Lastly you guys, none of this means I'm no longer writing. It just means that it was time for a much needed break.

But all breaks must come to an end, am I right?

That's why I'm proud to announce that "I WILL BE BRINGING THIS BOOK BACK ON JUNE 10th 2016" wait for it then my loves!

--

I write with some friends of mine on a separate account! (NO. DON'T BE MAD. It's much easier writing with others because that's less work I have to put in for the filler characters. And we play strongly off of each other's parts. - Check out WriteNowGirls : Knock Four Times - I write for Grier