TWO

|COMMENT-VOTE-FAN|

*I know, I know, I haven't updated in centuries (but you will remember me, for centuries! Sorry I had to do that, lol) but I'v updated now and I think that's what's most important, don't you agree? Anyways...

Enjoy xxx.b.

"Regrets collect like old friends, here to relive your darkest moments."

Song: Shake It Out| Artist: Florence and the machine

-

"Way to prove yourself, Grey." Stella says, sitting across from me at the lunch table.

"Something came up." I mumble, looking a lunch table or two over and spotting Tyler. He sits around with a couple of other guys and avoids looking my way at all costs.

"your lucky we don't hold grudges here at Cornelius," she begins, flicking a fry my way. "That's a lie." Gideon offers up, in less than a second Molly plops down by his side. "Hey babe," they both exchange before a quick kiss. I'm thankful for that because I really thought these two were "that couple" you know, the pair that has no boundaries. PDA all day.

I push my tray away, I'm allergic to the salmon they served today and thus I lose my appetite for everything else.

My eyes still linger on Tyler's table, I want to go talk to him, I want to ask him more about my dad, I want to hound him with all the questions that have bottled up inside of me since last night, but he hasn't even acknowledged me today and we share two classes.

Then Danny takes a seat across from him, "wait, they know each other?" I say out loud. I didn't mean to.

Stella looks over her shoulder at the two that seemed to catch my eye. "Their brothers," she nods, looking back at me.

"What's it to you?" Gideon asks. I squint, shrug, and pick at invisible lent on my shirt. "I- uh- I didn't know that. It just didn't seem like they'd hang out with each other, is all." I cough out.

"Why do you say that?" Molly asks.

"Well. Hum. It's just that Danny seems all sweet and nice and uh Tyler isn't." I confess.

"You met Tyler?" Stella asks. I nod, "we have 3rd period together." I use as an excuse.

As if on cue the bell to 6th period rings and everyone at the table begins to gather their stuff. "Remember when I said you don't touch claimed property?" Stella asks. I huff and nod, "it's not like that though," I say.

"Yea even still, Vickie is scary but the girls Tyler mess with are scary on a different level." She says.

"Naomi would hang you." Gideon says in other words.

"Naomi?" I ask.

"Knowing her name is all you need to know, trust me." Stella warns. "Ok, it doesn't even matter. Because, it's not like that. Really." I say.

"When it comes to those brothers, it always is." Stella retorts.

"Not this time. Really. And my Class is this way, so see you guys." I wave them off as I go for the south exit of the cafeteria.

I'm switching books in and out of my locker when Someone taps on my shoulder from behind. With my English book pressed to my chest, I twirl around to acknowledge the tap.

Vickie, "Hey, Grey." She says, folding her arms.

"Hi," I try to sound a little happier than she did.

"Molly told me you think Danny's sweet." She gets straight to the point, I open my mouth to speak but she continues, "why would you think that?" She asks.