What Happened To... The Introduction

©2014 Booklover12300
All Rights Reserved.

©2014 Booklover12300All Rights Reserved

A/N

So before you actually read this book I must warn you that I started this book when I was fourteen so the start might be a little cringe-worthy but as you go along it will get better. Thanks for checking my story out!<3

ALSO I JUST MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO REACTING TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, PLS GO SUPPORT ME BY WATCHING THE VIDEO, LIKING AND SUBSCRIBING <3

****
I queitly peaked out the front door to see them on my lawn shouting at each other.

".............and that wasn't part of the deal." Thomas finished is sentence shouting.

"I couldn't help myself, I just did it. Okay?"Caleb barked back.

"No, I will not accept that bullshit Caleb! We agreed that we would do everything we could to get her to like us, then she'd pick the one she liked more. So why couldn't you stick to the deal? Huh? It was your idea, it was your rules and one of those rules being we couldn't kiss her."he growled.

I froze. So this was all just a game? They didn't even like me? They just wanted a bit of fun so they both decided they'd pick a nerd and try to get her to like one of them more.

How could I have been so stupid? How could I have thought they'd actually like me? How could anyone really like me?

I let my hand drop from the handle of the door and the door opened more causing Caleb and Thomas to both snap their heads to where I was.

Their eyes widened as they rushed over to me.

"So this was all just a competition? You guys don't really like me?"I asked my voice cracking. What kind of sick twisted people do this kind of thing. I let out a laugh that held no humor and shook my head. "You guys are despicable bastards and I never want to see you again."

******************

Hey I'm Ally Knight. I go to RedgeField High. I have always been a total nerd. Not like my best friend Marie Emerald.

I used to get bullied for being a teacher's pet, Marie had moved to our town when we were in middle school and she had stood up for me. Marie and I instantly clicked and we've been best friends ever since . She's like a bodyguard, she does self defense, kickboxing and karate and has her black belt . She was probably the strongest girl in our school and sometimes beats up guys if needs be.The bullying stopped mostly but Michelle Hardley who liked to think she was the 'queen bee' annoyed me from time to time.

My other best friend, Randy was like an older brother to me. Every time I felt sad he was always there to cheer me up with his goofiness. At first glance he seemed a bit serious and scary but once you got to know him he was the funniest guy ever and I loved him to bits. He was quite loud and often talked so loud he called attention to us as we passed through halls.

I've always hated attention, I liked to stay unnoticed which for someone like me was actually quite easy.

Although there was one person I'd like to notice me,Thomas Rogers. Marie always asks me why I like him, seeing as his kinda one of those mysterious lone- rangers. But that's just it, were both quiet and outcasts. While Marie finds him creepy, I find him sexily mysterious.He was also pretty gifted in the looks department. My crush was pointless though, he'd never even acknowledge my existence, I mean if Michelle Hardley couldn't get his attention in her bright pink hot pants and flashy crop top, no one could.

The summer before senior year everything changed while I took my little brother to daycare one day.

***************************************

Hey guys!

This is my first book so I hope you enjoy it. But again the intro isn't that great in my opinion but PLEASE keep reading. It will get better.

If you like this book, please feel free to check out the other books in my works ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks! xxxxx