26.What happened to...Playing Tourist

I came in to school the next day with a big smile on my face

I came in to school the next day with a big smile on my face. Last night had gone really well. After the movie Caleb had taken me home and gave me a peck on the check as he left. I blushed uncontrollably as he waved by to me. That was the closest I had been to a kiss.

"Day dreaming about me, are we?"Someone said beside me shaking me out of my thoughts once I realized it was Caleb smirking at me I immediately blushed. "Eh What? No."I scoffed closing my locker. He chuckled. "Well that's a pity. I've been day dreaming about you though."he said still smirking.

I blushed so much I think my face was purple. This was confirmed when Randy came up to me and said: "Your face matches your shirt." As I was wearing a purple and white striped top. 

"So I hear you two went on a date"Randy informed us as we walked to class. I nodded. He shook his head swiping away a fake tear. "Oh Ally! Your going up so fast, I can't believe gone on your first date."He mocked. I rolled my eyes at the idiot. "First date?"Caleb asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yep."

He nodded looking surprised. We entered our class and I sat between Randy and Caleb. Caleb looked bothered. "Are you okay?"I asked concerned. He sighed.

"It's just that I didn't know yesterday was your first date, If I did I would have taken you to a fancy restaurant or a-"

"Caleb it's fine, I loved that date." I reassured him. And it was truth I, I'd much prefer that date then going to a fancy restaurant where I'd have to make a big fuss over what I'd wear and stuff. I'd rather just cuddle on the couch.

"Really?" Caleb asked unsure. I nodded at him and he sighed in relief causing me to chuckle.  

After school I walked down the stairs and someone called me from behind. I turned around to see Thomas jogging up to me. "Hey."He breathed. I smiled at him. "Hey, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd maybe like to go out with me tonight?"he asked hopefully. I didn't really know what to say. I had gone on a date with  Caleb the day before and I don't know if I could go on one with another guy.

"It's okay."Thomas said liking he was reading my mind. "Your allowed to date two guys at the same time. I know you went on a date with Caleb yesterday."

I twisted my lips in thought. "Sure."I answered nodding. He smiled. "Where would we be going?"

He smirked. "It's a surprise."he answered simply.

I quirked an eyebrow. "Really?"

He nodded and started walk towards his motorcycle. "Why?"I whined. He chuckled. "Just because."he shrugged. I sighed. It's not that I hated surprises, to be honest I didn't really care about them it was just that I wouldn't know what to wear besides it's totally cliche.

When I told him this shrugged. "Wear something warm."He said. "And It's not cliche."he pouted. He hopped on his motorcycle and before putting on his helmet he asked me a question.