27.What happened to...Twenty Questions

"I had a lot of fun today Tom

"I had a lot of fun today Tom."I smiled at him as he walked me up to my door. He grinned . "So did I."he said kicking at stones as we stood in front of the door.

I leaned up and placed a lingering kiss on his cheek. I waved at him shyly has we said our goodbye's and I walked into my house to see Rodney had been staring had been staring at us through the window.

"What are you doing Rodney?"I asked closing the door. He jumped away from the window and grinned sheepishly. "I just wanted to know how the date went."He defended himself.

"Oh really?"I asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded. "Team Thomally all the way!"he pumped his fist before running away. I could help but laugh at that. I couldn't believe he had actually made a ship name for us.

I dropped unto my bed tired from all the walking I and Thomas did. My phone began to ring and picked it up.

"Hello?"I said leaning against the head rest. "How was the date?"The person said getting straight to the point.

"Marie?"

"Yeah It's me"

"Oh hey. The date went okay."I answered suspiciously. When I had told her about my date with Caleb she hadn't seemed to care so the fact that she called me just asked how my date with Thomas went.

"Okay? That's it? Give me details!" Marie exclaimed. I've noticed Marie had become way more girly.

"Eh well we played tourists."

"Played tourist?"

"Yeah, so it's basically........"

**

Christmas wasn't far away and I decided to go shopping for presents with no other than Caleb.

"Can we get food now?"Caleb asked for the tenth time since we goth hear and we had been here ten minutes.

"No! We only got here and we've been in like one shop!" I said shaking my head. I spotted a black top with a large studded cross on it. I quickly walked over it and Caleb groaned following me.

"This would be perfect for Marie."I said holding it up. I wasted no timing in purchasing the top along with a studded bracelet I found in the jewelry section.

I left the shop after satisfying Caleb with a bag of candy. He happily followed me around after that. I brought out my shopping list. "Okay, I've done Mom, Dad and Marie." I said ticking off Marie. I had gotten my Mom a perfume set and my Dad a new watch. I was pre-ordering the new star wars movie on DVD for Rodney so he wouldn't be getting it anytime soon.

I decided to get something for Randy next. Though I was really just postponing getting gifts for Caleb and Thomas, I wasn't sure what I would get them. I sighed. I had known them a few months now and I still didn't know that much about them.