14.What happened to...Timber

Everything went smoothly and I didn't have any reason to want to punch Ella again

Everything went smoothly and I didn't have any reason to want to punch Ella again. Seth suggested we head to their place with a smirk, it was always when we got to their house that everything went......well.....crazy, berserk, mad, wild, insane, manic, energetic.....shall I go on?

I didn't know if I could relive what happened last time I was there. It took my four days to finally get out that green hair dye.

''Oh come on Ally!" Seth said when he saw my doubtful expression. "I just bought another batch of Dr. Pepper." He said in a sing song voice.

I bit my lip, that was my weakness but you'd never guess that that was the exact reason I didn't want to go. How can such I wonderful tasting- taste buds seducing -thirst quenching drink cause complete chaos???

Well I'll tell you how, everyone on my Dad's side has this...problem/addiction related to Dr. Pepper. It's the reason the drink is banned from our house 'cause ,especially with a Dad like mine, things can get crazy. Real crazy.

"Ally what's the worst that can happen?" Caleb asked confused. "Yeah Ally what's the worst that can happen?" Seth said his smirk even bigger if it were possible.

I sighed. I'd promised Thomas and Caleb if they came they'd have the time of their lives so....I guess I had to live up to it.

***

"I LOVE PORN!" Robbie shouted as he stood on a bench with his arms spread out, now that was a confession I didn't need to hear.

After heading there it had started to get a bit dark and we decided to have a bonfire. 

That's when Dr. Pepper decided to visit.

I giggled maniacally at what Robbie was doing. "You know someone should really stop him before he jumps into the fire." I said perkily before sipping my sixth can of Dr. Pepper.

Randy walked towards him and roughly dropped him on the ground. "Hey now I have a boo-boo!!!" He said pouting as he rubbed his elbow that he had fell on. His face suddenly brightened and he scrambled off the ground. He walked towards Marie almost tripping on his foot every time he moved, his last can of Dr. Pepper discarded on the ground.

"Hey Marie would you like to kiss my boo-boo?" He asked with pulling his puppy dog face. Before she could even reply Randy had spoken. "I'll give you something way better than a kiss if you don't step away from my girlfriend." He said menacingly.

Robbie pouted again and being under the influence of Dr. Pepper (that is one of the most ridiculous sentences I've ever said) he kicked Randy in the shin and ran. Randy didn't need to go after him because after running not more than two seconds he fell face first onto the ground.

"When she said we'd have the time of our lives I wasn't really expecting this." Caleb whispered to Thomas as Ella, having had eight cans, was trying to unhook his belt. Thomas hummed in agreement.