The Arrangement!

Okay, so when I posted the earlier chapter regarding Chapter 4 it turned out that you'd already made arrangements on who lives and who dies ;)

It's OK by me just as long as we can look forward to some spectacular Games and well-written chapters!

Since Ethan wants to win very badly, here's what's in store ;)

Ethan teams up with Maverick first, then doesn't trust him so they fight but neither dies.

Then Jay and Ethan team up. Estelle (NPC) announces to them that Kyra Armide is chasing her, and  she subsequently dies. Ethan wounds Kyra and ends up killing her. Jay and Ethan will be the final two with Ethan being the ultimate winner of the Games.

Since it was still unsure who kills Maverick, _ecanus has volunteered to take up this task. Until notified otherwise this is what we're going with :)

Just in case it's not clear; all remaining NPC's have to go during this chapter. So just in case the above arrangement didn't cover all NPC's then the following list is a suggestion who can take out which NPC. That is; provided everyone did end up killing the NPC's that were on the list for Chapter 3...

Janice Mulberry (D10) – Thomas Ridley (D12) **

Kyra Armide* (D2) – Estelle Byrd (D3) (confirmed)

Ethan Kramer* (D3) – Jake Stoke (D11)

Bruce Grennly (D7) – Janice Mulberry (D10) **

Jay Wild* (D4) – Bruce Grennly (D7)

Maverick Canton* (D1) – Tatiana Sparkle (D4)

Kyra Armide* (D2) – Amberlynn Malistare* (D5)

** This is essentially an NPC battle so doesn't have to be written, although the dead NPC's should show up on the daily Death Report

Sorry for the confusion, everyone!