Chapter 4 - Day 2, Well Underway

You've all still got a few days left to turn in Chapter 3, so no worries if you hadn't done that yet. I just wanted to prevent doing everything at the last minute like last week ;)

I'd just like to mention a couple of things so we're clear:

- Post the links to your Chapter 4 submissions on THIS chapter of the contest book. Last week there was some confusion on where the links should be posted.

- You've received PM's with your sponsor gifts. Use them wisely and at your discretion. I didn't specify what, if any, notes they came with. You can add a note if you like just as long as it's no more than a short sentence. No 'outside information' and the like as that's not allowed.

- Chapter 4 is where we end up losing even more characters. Last chapter it was only NPC's but this chapter it's also some player characters. See 'The Arrangement' chapter (once that's up).

- Chapter 5 is where the two remaining player characters duke it out (make sure to communicate with each other through PM's to discuss what happens and how!) which could be a great chapter with some awesome dialogue.

- Chapter 5 is where the contestants who's characters died in Chapter 4 can spend a chapter describing what happens back at their home district. Good opportunity to work on the readers' feels ;)

- Once again the number of total votes on your work determines who wins! Just because your character dies doesn't have to mean you lose the contest. Don't want anyone feeling bad because their character doesn't win the actual Games.

- Also once again; the prize for winning is a detailed review (by me) of one of your books of your choosing or the first 15 chapters of said book if your book is 15+ chapters long.