Rules - UPDATED

This chapter is subject to change so you are advised to check back regularly.

We're going to have to set some boundaries to make sure we don't all kill each other off on day one :)

Here they are:

1. Wounding other characters is OK, just not fatal and never without consulting the fellow contestant first.

2. I decide who gets what items from sponsors and when.

3. As stated before; District 12 is off limits.

4. You MUST have your story done by Sunday morning of each week! Late submissions get one vote docked per day they are overdue!

5. The most important rule of all; In order to keep everyone writing we're going to have to do some heavy manipulating

- I will determine which character 'wins' the final Game.

- I will determine who kills which NPC's and which player characters fight and win which player characters.

- Once we have eliminated all but 2 player characters (in the final chapter) these two player characters will have to work together to make the final duel interesting.

- The people who's characters 'lost' in the chapter before last will use this final chapter to describe what their character's family and district members are doing/going through leading up to the conclusion.

WINNING

In this contest it's not that character that survives that wins the contest; it's how much votes the contestant has in total at the end of the contest. So get people to vote on your work!

Votes are counted PER CHAPTER each corresponding week!

THE PRIZE

The winner will get one of their books reviewed in detail, or 15 chapters of one of their books if their book is 15+ chapters long.

I'm getting myself in to a heap of trouble, aren't I? :)

Well! Here's hoping we'll have some fun with it before it all goes completely out of control XD

Make sure to tell everyone you know and everyone you don't know about this contest so we gets lots of people voting!!