017

Jungkook slowly untangled himself from Taehyungs legs and arms, quietly removing the quilt from on top of him and placed it back down as though it had never been touched. He climbed over his friends body as best as he could, desperately trying not to wake him.

Once safely off the bed (which by the way, was a struggle to climb over Taehyung) Jungkook checked his clock to see it was 4 am. He mentally sighed in his head and rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook still hadn't slept one bit. He was exhausted and his eyes were heavy and blurry, but he simply could not get to sleep. So Jungkook waited and waited for hours, hoping the morning came soon.

After waiting for so long, Jungkook couldn't bare it anyway and decided he was going to get up and do it.

He was going to try and find his letter.

Jungkook went to the end of the bed where Taehyungs clothes lay flat and crumpled on the floor. Taehyung layers a lot so there was more clothing than he expected.

First he picked up the trousersTaehyung wore, checked the pockets but there was no sign of it there.
He put the jacket down and continued looking through the pile.

After a few minutes of rummaging round, Jungkook put his hand into the boys jacket and stopped once he felt the feeling of paper under his fingertips. He had never felt so relieved to find this again. The younger pulled it out and took a moment to examine it again. The pink letter was still very much in tact and was neatly folded.

Jungkook didn't open it, instead he was lost in thought. He was too busy trying to solve the mystery in his head, the mystery of: how did Tae know it was me? Jungkook could still hear Taehyung drowsy voice in his head saying "your love letter" — he knew, but he knew for how long? What gave it away? Was he too obvious? Had Taehyung kept—

"Jungkookie?"

The younger snapped his head up to the sleepy voice. He stood up within an instant, accidentally crumpling the letter in his hand because he was so nervous.

Taehyung sat up after looking at the empty space next to him and found Jungkook standing at the end of the bed. He squinted before rubbing his eyes to see better.

"Kook?" He said again.

"Y-yeah" his voice cracked.

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair, his eyes still looked half closed.
"What are you doing over there?"

"I was just going to the bathroom" Jungkook lied and forced a little smile.

Taehyung paused as he looked Jungkook up and down. It was then when the younger thought Taehyung was about to catch on and call him out.
But all he did was pat the empty space next to him, saying "come back to bed"

The younger gulped and nodded. He hid his hand behind his back ever so slightly, trying to make it less obvious that he had the letter.

Jungkook could feel himself begin to sweat, he had the letter, what now? What was he going to do with it?

Jungkook took a step onto the bed and quickly climbed over and before Taehyung noticed anything Jungkook slipped the piece of paper under his pillow and lay down.

Taehyung let out a yawn and snuggled up close to him once more. He rested his head so close on the pillow that his mouth was practically a centimetre away from the youngers cheek.