010

"Kook" Jimin said under his breath as he nudged the youngests arm with his own. It wa slunch and their group of friends had gathered around their usual table, Jimin managing to slip in next to Jungkook as they did so.

Jungkook faced Jimin, sipping on a juice carton. "What?"

Jimins eyes glanced across the table to Taehyung who sat opposite Jungkook, eating his small lunch while listening to Seokjins conversation about who was the most handsome. The younger almost deflated as he turned back to him, he knew what Jimin was about to bring up.

"Is Tae like... sick? Or something?" Jimin asked.

"What? Why?" Jungkook frowned at glanced over to the boy himself. Taehyung didn't look sick, if he was Jungkook would have noticed straight away.

"Because he's not touched you once today?" Jimin said as though it was obvious. "Have you not noticed? He's usually all over you, can't keep his hands off." Jungkook blushed and looked away, and for extra measures, elbowed him in the arm. That, by accident, attracted Taehyungs attention as he turned to see Jimin clutching his arm in pain and a flushed red Jungkook. The younger swore he saw Taehyung frown a little before turning away.
"That was uncalled for" Jimin whined.

"Either talk quieter or shut up" Jungkook grumbled as he put his carton down.

"Hey, what happened to respecting your elders"

When Jungkook stayed silent, Jimin rolled his eyes and leaned closer to the younger. "What I was saying was.." he said in a lower volume. "He's always playing with your hair or your ears or something weird like that, is there something up?"

Jungkook swallowed inwardly before mumbling "come with me" and quickly got up out of his seat and walked out the lunch hall.

Jimins mouth dropped open slightly before he turned back to his friends who had seen Jungkook leave and were now watching him. "H-he's—" he began trying to make an excuse "he's feeling hot. Gone to get fresh air. I'll go with him!" Jimin rushed before he got up and ran after the youngest.

When Jimin found him, Jungkook was standing in the hallway waiting by the wall.

"You've gotta give me more warning next time" Jimin whined as he reached the boy. "I'm terrible at lying, you know that! Especially on the spot!"

"Sorry" Jungkook said guiltily.

"So what the hell is up? Did something serious happen?"

Jungkook hesitated, it was embarrassing to tel but he needed help. "Ididn'tgivehimahug"

"You what?"

"I... didn't give him a hug—I didn't let him hug me–i r-rejected his hug–i–"

"Yah Jungkook" The older stopped him mid sentence, he sighed before he continued. "Did you really pull me out just for that?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak when Jimin carried on. "Seriously Jungkook, I thought something serious had happened. But just a hug?"

"It's not just a hug!"

"Really?" Jimin said crossing his arms. "Can't you just hug him any other time? Why would this one time affect him so much?"

"I've never done it before and you know how touchy he is. He might think I like... hate him or something"

"That's stupid" Jimin scoffed.

"That's Taehyung! I'm being serious, he hasn't spoken much to me today either, ever since yesterday..."

Jimin sighed and Jungkook pouted, pleasing with his eyes for Jimin to help. "Fine. Why don't you just give him a hug today then? Show him that you didn't mean to"

"Do you think that will work?"

"If it's Taehyung we're still talking about them yes. He's one to give in very easily especially when it comes to you".

"Stop" Jungkook mumbled with red cheeks as he nudged Jimins arm. "Let's just go back they will be wondering where we went."

"Good idea" Jimin said with a nod.

The two turned around and began walking down the corridor to the lunch hall when Taehyung stepped around the corner in front of them. The two jumped with Taehyung looked them up and down.

"T-Tae" Jungkook said, it almost coming out like a question.

Taehyung have a half smile before he turned back and left without them.

Jungkook huffed and sadly faced Jimin who said

"I can't believe this is all because of a hug"