016

"Tae!" Jungkook exclaimed as he dashed for his shirt and held it up to his chest.

"I told you to stay in there!" Jungkooks face was slowly turning red the more Taehyungs eyes stared at his chest.

"Got lonely" Taehyung pouted.

"It's been less than a minute!"

"I Like your company"

"I was coming back!"

Before Taehyung could say anything else, Jungkook reached past the older and opened the door and began to gently push him out the bathroom. "Just go get changed in my bedroom I'll be there soon"

Once he pushed him all the way out and shut the door he finally let out a sigh and chucked his shirt to the side.

I hate when your drunk, he thought.

You're even more oblivious to my feelings.

It's not fair for me

Jungkook quickly got changed before Taehyung could barge in again. While he was in the bathroom he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

I should have just told him about the letter.

Back in the bedroom, Taehyung finally got changed and waited for his best friend on the bed after dumping his clothes to the side.

Jungkook came in not long after and saw Taehyung face light up as he walked in. The younger still felt embarrassed after what happened, he still felt exposed. He wondered if Taehyung would remember that in the morning,... he hoped not.

"Let's go to bed"  Jungkook said flatly, avoiding the boys eyes.

"don't want to!"

The younger rolled his eyes and pulled the covers on his bed back, making Taehyung stand up. "You said you wanted to sleep with me. Besides, you look tired."

"No" Taehyung shakes his head innocently.

"No?"

"Yes"

"What?"

Taehyung giggled and jumped on his bed, scrambling under the covers. Jungkook smiled slightly at the sight of Taehyungs head poking out from the sheets, showing off his adorable boxy grin.

"You have to brush your teeth Tae"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do otherwise your breath will stink and your teeth will fall out" he joked

Taehyung groaned and got out again, before rushing to the bathroom.

Jungkook took his place while he was gone and pulled the covers over him. He stared at the ceiling as waited for the boy to come back.

He knew exactly when the boy was done as he heard the patter of feet coming down the hallway and into the room. Taehyung closed the door and switched off the light.