Chapter 3: The Manor

We landed slowly in the middle of the Halliwell manor. The blue lights that always appeared when we orbed lifted and I looked around in amazement as we stood in the front foyer. I brushed some of the hair away from my eyes and stepped away from the group, looking around at one of the most powerful places in the world. The inside of the home was decked out in a lot of old antique like furniture, making it feel warm and inviting.

Thisll be your home for the next little while I thought happily. I looked around some more, brushing my fingers along some of the furniture as I walked around. I could hear the sisters talking behind me and I quietly stepped into the living room, heading into the conservatory.

That was when the energy ball flew past my head.

I looked quickly at my assailent and my eyes went black. He stood there with another energy ball in his hand, a ferociouse look on his face. His brown hair fell into his crystal green eyes and he flew another one at me. My anger flared up and I stepped forward, flicking my wrist so that I had my own energy ball. I sprang forward and threw it, using my demonic strength to power the throw. He dodged it quickly and threw another one, skinning my arm.

That pissed me off, the beast within roared, and its roar ripped up my throat-forcing me to shift. I felt myself losing control as the beast took over and i charged forward. His face morphed from ferociouse to fearful and he stepped back hurridly. I ran closer to him and he began to orb. I shot out my hand and pulled him down, throwing him into the wall before he could get away. His face froze and i jammed my forearm onto his chest forcing him into the wall.

"Who the hell are you!?" I spat between my teeth. He looked at me fearfully and terror streaked across his eyes. "Leah! what the hell are you doing!?" Piper screamed from behind me. I turned my head to look at her, seeing her and her sisters watching me horrified. "He attacked me!" I growled. Piper came up to me and pulled me off of the guy. Looking at me angrily.

I stepped back, her anger hitting me hard in the chest. My sanity came back to me and I shifted back, looking at her desperately. "He is my son! and our whitelighter! Now yours as well!" she yelled. The boy looked at her in shock "whoa what!? what the hell are you talking about!?" Piper glared at him and looked back at me.

Her gaze was like ice and my chest started to ache. I took another step back and looked between her and her son, emotions swirling around inside of me like a hurricane. "I-I'm sorry" I whispered before turning on my heel and running out of the room and out the front door.

I let the door slam behind me as I stumbled out onto the porch. Of course you would mess this up i thought sourly you always mess everything up. I sat down on the step and put my head in my hands, holding back the tears that were trying to escape. Get ready to spend the next 300 years alone...I just wish I could stop screwing everything up...this always happens...I was so lost in my thoughts and my self-loathing that I didnt hear someone come outside and sit down next to me.

"Hey" Phoebe said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her through my hair, brushing some of it away from my face. "Hi" I said softly. She patted my shoulder and head softly "how are you doing?" she asked quietly. I looked away and put my head back in my hands, closing my eyes. "Well how would you feel if you attacked somebodys son. Especially when that same person just welcomed you into their home" I said softly "i havent even spent 5 minutes with you guys and im already ruining your lives" I scruntched my eyes together tightly, breathing in deeply. "I screw everything up" I shook my head.

"Im so sorry Phoebe" I whispered. She put her arm around me and pulled me into her arms, hugging me tightly. "It was an honest mistake, anyone could have made" I shook my head "yeah but the thing is I made that mistake. i almost killed him for the love of god!" she patted my back and pulled away from me to look at me. "You know what, in our household its completely normal to nearly kill one another" we both laughed at that. She gave me a warm and inviting smile and pulled me up to my feet.