Chapter 6: A Night To Remember

I ran my fingers through my hair, giving the dark brown waves a little extra body. After dinner we all decided to go to P3 and so here I was, in my room getting dressed. My black corset like shirt fit nicely, showing off skin but not too much, it matched nicely with my skin tight black pants and black knee length heeled boots. I was a fan of black, it suited me nicely. I finished outlining my eyes in dark liner, making them look dark and dramatic. I smirked at myself in the mirror and shook my hair out once more before blinking down to the foyer. Phoebe jumped when she saw me and I laughed. "Sorry" I said and she smiled.

"Its ok" she said "im just not used to the blinking. Its so quick, a lot faster than orbing or shimmering" I chuckled. "Yeah well" I shrugged and looked over Phoebes outfit. It was cute, a red crop top and long red leather skirt with a slit up the side. "Very nice outfit Phoebs" I said. She smiled "thanks, yours as well"

I did a little hair flip and placed my hand on my hip "I know, arent I just fabulous?" I said in an 'it girl' tone. We both laughed at that. Just then Paige and Piper came down the stairs. I looked up at them and smiled "ready?" I asked them. They nodded as they came over to us "Leo is going to stay home with Wyatt" Piper said. I nodded and we all joined hands.

"Ready?" I asked them again. They nodded once more and I blinked them into the room where we first met in P3. The sisters faces were all a little taken aback and Cole and I laughed "different isnt it?" he said. They nodded in unison, Phoebe blinking rapidly and Paige shaking her head "whoa" Paige said. Cole chuckled "now imagine the first time Leo orbed me" I laughed. It was so  true.

"Alright lets head out kids" i said and went to open the door, the music filling my eardrums as I did. The atmosphere of the club was similar to the first time I came in. Loud, pounding music, flashing lights, loads of sweaty bodies dancing, crowds around the bar. It was awesome. I headed straight for the dancefloor, pushing my way into its centre.

I loved dancing. I didnt care about what people thought about me when I danced. I became the music when I danced. I danced with random strangers, both guys and girls of any age. It was fun, uplifting and most importantly freeing. I closed my eyes and moved my hips as Stay Together by Jennifer Lopez came over the speakers. I lifted my hands over my head and moved my hips to the beat of the music. I felt someone place their hands on my hips and looked up to see an attractive blonde guy. He smiled and I smiled back, turning around to dance with him.

I mouthed the lyrics of the song as I danced and ran my hands down his chest, swaying my hips deeper and lower. I flipped my hair to the quick change of the beat and danced up against him. Grabbing his hands and sliding them down my body, he smiled wider and I let my hands trail over him as I walked around him. I put my hands around his neck and leaned back, letting my hair brush down against my lower back.

As the song ended I leaned up and whispered in his ear "thanks for the dance" before he could do anything I pulled away from him and moved to another spot on the dancefloor as

Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake started playing.

This viciouse cycle continued. I danced with a few other men, all staring at me with hungry eyes. The songs playing were all perfect for my suggestive atitude. From Talk dirty by Jason Derulo to Get Right by Jennifer Lopez. I loved it, craved it even. It wasnt until Do It well by Jennifer Lopez came on that I got my full atitude on. As I mouthed along with the lyrics and danced with a few guys I saw Chris watching me from the bar. His gaze never broke mine and from that point on it seemed as though everything I did was directed at him.

Why am I doing this? I thought. There was a part of me that was so confused and then another part wondering what it would be like to have my dream come true. To feel Chris' hands all over my body, to have his lips on mine and the thought of this had me scared and excited all at the same time. At this point a small opening in the crowd had opened up around me, allowing me to show off a little. My movements to the song were sexy and suggestive and the entire time I kept my gaze locked on Chris as he watched me from the bar. I moved my lips along to the lyrics, mimiking singing only because my voice was terrible and any notion of sexy would disappear if people heard me sing.