8x17 - Goodbye Stranger

Warehouse – Night

Dean comes around the corner in a darkened warehouse, gun drawn. He brings his gun up but it's struck down. He is struck down. Castiel appears over him.

"No, Cas. No!" Dean raises his hand towards Castiel, but Castiel breaks his wrist, we hear the bone snap. Dean groans in pain.

"No, Cas, don't" Castiel looms over Dean, raising her angel blade "Please" Castiel buries the weapon into Dean's chest. Dean chokes. Castiel wrenches the blade from Dean's chest. Dean falls back, dead. Blood runs from his mouth.

Someone turns on the lights. Naomi walks into the room "No hesitation. Quick. Brutal" Naomi and Castiel stare down at Dean "Everything's back in order." Naomi smiles at Castiel "Finally. You're ready"

The entire floor of the warehouse is covered with bodies in various positions, all bloodied, all dead, all Dean.

**********

Residential Area – Day

Wendy Rice opened the door to find three men standing there. Their eyes go demon black. When Dean and Sam show up behind Wendy. She screams. The three demons barge in and a fight erupts. Wendy is flung into the living room, she smashes into the coffee table.

The demon who had tossed Wendy grabs the map, then runs out the door. Dean pulls out the demon-killing knife, just before he stabs one of the demons, black smoke erupts from the demon's mouth and flies into Wendy, possessing her, her eyes turn black.

She gets up and runs towards another door, Dean runs after her. Meanwhile Sam is being bested by the third demon, when suddenly the demon is burned out by Castiel who tosses the body aside. Castiel stands there holding Wendy by her curlers.

**********

Wendy's Living Room – Day

"Put this on your shoulder" Dean tosses a cold pack at Sam who is seated on the couch, Sam throws it on the floor, clears his throat. Dean sits down next to Sam. Castiel walks into the room.

"I'm fine" Sam says.

"The other demon escaped. I bound the one I caught in a devil's trap. I'm gonna interrogate it now" Castiel tells them.

"Wait a second. Cas. How about you answer some questions first? Like, where the hell have you been?" Sam asks her.

"You heard me, didn't you?" Dean asks her.

"You prayed to her?" Sam asks him.

"Yes, I heard you. But that's not why I'm here" Castiel sits down, sighing "I've been hunting demons"

"So this is you. Why?" Sam asks.

**********

"What should I tell them?" Flashes to Castiel seated in front of Naomi in her stainless steel, white office.