Chapter 2

Here it is! Hope you like it, my snowflakes. :) xx

~Dedicated to @lasarina123619 for the amazayn cover! Thanks again, love! :) xx~

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

 I kissed my Aunt May goodbye, and excitedly followed the boys into their black van. Security loosened up a bit, seeing as their were no fans around.

 “I thought you said you had school?” Niall immediately asked me as I got in next to him and Harry. This was really a dream come true.

 “Um...I...uh...kinda ditched?” I said, a bit nervous of what he would think. All the boys jaws dropped. 

 “GASP! Ooooh! We have a bad girl in the car!” Louis said. 

“Did the words stay in school mean nothing to you?” Harry said in a joking tone. 

 “Apparently not.” I shrugged, though I think I had every right to run off. I was tired of all that crap she was saying about me. 

 “Where do you go to school?” Liam asked. 

 “I go to Weatherby Academy. An exceptional school for young men and women.” I said the last part in a fake posh tone. The boys bursted out laughing. 

 “Hey, isn’t that near Tong High School?” Zayn asked, a little twinkle in his eye.

 I nodded and he smiled a bit. Then I remembered. “You used to go to school there, didn’t you?” 

 He nodded, smiling a little. I decided to ask a bit of a personal question. 

 “Do you ever wish you guys weren’t famous? I mean, I won’t put this on my blog or anything if it’s a bad answer.” I bit my lip a little. Maybe this wasn't the time to ask it. I just met the boys. Niall and I only talked for two months and that was just through texts.

 The boys all glanced at each other a bit before answering. It was almost like they were having a conversation with each other with only their eyes. Eventually, they spoke up. 

 “We just wish we could do normal things you know? Like going to the mall without being swarmed by thousands of screaming girls,” Liam said. 

 “Going to Nando’s and not having to see a ton of girls already waiting there for us,” Niall said. 

 “We’re judged by every single thing we do." Zayn mumbled.

"Louis and I can’t even go out anymore really. We’re best friends. I’m sure you know about Larry Stylinson,” Harry mumbled. 

 “Don’t forget Ziam.” Zayn said, wiggling his eyebrows at Liam. We all cracked a few smiles. 

 "It’s just kinda hard, but honestly, we’re living our dreams. It’s the best.” Louis said finally. For a minute, my heart felt for the boys. I just wished every Directioner could hear this. Maybe we wouldn’t be so possessive of our boys and the girlfriends. 

 “I’m forcing every bone in my body not to post this on tumblr.” I finally breathed out. “Though I haven’t posted in a while.” 

 “Oooh! Naughty girl!” Harry teased. 

 “Lemme see your phone.” Louis said, opening up his palm. He wiggled his finger a bit, making it all the more mysterious.

 “Umm, all right....” I said, plopping my iPhone in his hand. I unlocked it for him and he laughed at my wallpaper. Dang it. I should’ve changed it. It was a really hot picture of the boys. At least he didn’t go through my photos. There were some shirtless pictures of them in there. All of a sudden, Louis was looking into the camera, yelling at it.