Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Addie's POV

"Drive! Drive! Drive, Tori!" I screamed, throwing my bag in the backseat of her car as Hazel, Daniella, and Josh piled in with me. It was 3:00 pm. We just got out of school. Niall left at 4 along with the other boys. The airport was 45 minutes away, resulting in the reason why I was screaming like a man woman at Tori.

"All right! All right! Buckle your seat belts kids! Which airport is it?"

"I don't know!" Daniella shrieked. We were all antsy and moving as quickly as possible, trying not to be late. I could not miss Niall. If I didn't get to say goodbye, I'd never forgive myself.

"It's that national one or whatever!" Hazel yelled.

"Yeah, that helps a lot!" Tori said sarcastically.

"Just drive, woman!"

Tori hit the breaks and turned to look at me, so much sass on her face as she raised her eyebrow up at me. "Excuse me?"

"Toorrriii," I groaned.

"Did you just call me woman? Oh no, I will-"

"Just drive, babe!" Josh said, calming her down as she huffed and continued driving, time ticking away in my head.

"You think we'll make it?" Daniella asked, looking at the time frantically.

"We'll only have 15 minutes to say goodbye." I mumbled, sadly.

"More like 5!" Hazel said, clearly upset. "We'll have to get through all those crazed fans and that'll be so hard without security."

"Unless..." I smirked at Josh, creeping him out with my wicked grin.

"Not gonna do it!" Josh ale "Mission: Say Goodbye to the Boys before they leave is a go!" Hazel cheered, pumping her fist in the air a couple times, making me laugh.

"I don't even know these boys." I heard Tori mumble from the front seat, making me laugh more. We dragged Tori along even though she never even met them before or really cared for them. She sighed deeply. "The things I do for ya crazy kids." She smirked at me through the driver's mirror, which probably meant "You so owe me big time."

"All right, whaddya want from Starbucks, Tori?" I asked jokingly as we all bursted out laughing.

"Weeeellll...." She dragged it put rather long, making us all roll all eyes. The rest of the way we listened to Tori say everything she'd ever wanted. Not the most exciting car ride.

As soon as Tori pulled up to the airport and stopped at the busy entrance, Hazel, Daniella, and I practically fell out of the car as we tried to reach the boys before their plane left.

"Get off me!"

"Ugh move!"

"IM COMING BABY!"

"JOSH! GET YOUR ARSE OUTTA THE CAR!"

"Ugh, Tori, get your lips off of my friend!"

"Just shut up and start running!"

And that's exactly what we did. Josh, Daniella, Hazel, and I ran as fast as our legs could possibly move. We pushed past other people and dodged their suitcases. Escalators? Nope. Didn't have time for that. We took the stairs whenever we could, only having 10 minutes left. The hardest part was when we reached that long line where everyone had to get scanned. This would take forever.

We tried to be patient about it and waited till the line moved, but it didn't seem to move at all. Maybe the boys were caught up in all this too. Maybe they hadn't boarded the plane yet.