Chapter 3

~Dedicated to @mrspayne101 because she understands me and she's super, super sweet! I love you. :) xx~

Chapter 3

"Adelaide, do you see her?" Zayn groaned as I peeked through the door. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to get caught!

"Shut up, Zayn!" I said, taking another peek casually. There she was. In the back. Gosh darnit Daniella! Could you not be a good girl and sit in the front like Hazel?! "I see them. Now, I'm just going to-"

"OMG! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" All our heads turned as we saw three overly excited British girls, jumping up and down and screaming. The boys swore like sailors as they started running towards us. I screamed as Louis immediately grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"OW!" I screamed as he started running.

"Be careful, Lou!" Niall said, running up along next to me. I bounced a little as the boys ran around another corner of the hallway. When I looked up I saw a sea of girls, all screaming at us and desperately running after us. One had grabbed Zayn's shirt, but he immediately broke away, running as fast as his long legs could carry him. The girls were screams were making my head pound. In the midst of it all, I saw Vanessa Murray.

She was leaning up against her locker with her and her slut like friends, faces absolutely caked in makeup. Her cold blue eyes were piercing at me. She had her eyebrows raised and I could've sworn I saw her mouth to her friends, 'Why the hell is she with them? She's a loser'. She was the girl who sent me the notes. Who broke me. The reason why I cried at night. I hated coming to school because of her. She made my life a living hell. I just did my best to look away, but Harry noticed me like this.

"Addie..." He started to say while running. "You look all pale..."

"I-It's nothing." I said, and closed my eyes as Louis kept running, a tight grip around me so I wouldn't fall. I shut my eyes tighter and began to count slowly. This helped me a lot. When I closed my eyes, I felt myself slipping into a dark paradise.

"ADDIE!" I heard someone scream, making me snap my eyes open immediately. I looked in the direction I heard it from. Hazel and Daniella were waving their arms desperately, pointing to a nearby classroom. Oh I could hug them right now.

"Louis, go into that classroom!" I yelled, which he then repeated to Liam who ran to my friends and kept the door open while we all crowded inside. I sighed a bit when Niall locked the door and Louis put me down. "T-Thank you, Lou." We all flinched a bit, seeing the girls desperately banging on the door, trying to break in.

"No problem, Love." He said, giving me a cheeky smile. I smiled back and looked at Daniella and Hazel who were still in awe that One Direction was in an empty classroom with us.

"Close your mouth girls..." I warned them and they both glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at them and Hazel took my arm.

"You didn't tell me One Direction was going to be here! I would've worn something nicer." She hissed to me and I rolled my eyes.

"You look fine, love." Harry said to Hazel, making her look like she was about to die.

"T-Thank y-you."

"Boys, this is Hazel and Daniella, some really good friends of mine." I said. "Girls, you already know the boys." I whispered to them in their ears before they did anything stupid, like admit how much they loved the boys and trust me, they loved the boys a lot. Hazel once jumped a guy because she thought it was Harry. She saw the curls and immediately ran up to him.

"Don't fangirl or squeal in front of them, all right? What happens on Tumblr, stays on Tumblr. Don't admit how much you know about them. Play it cool." The girls both nodded vigorously, and I smiled a little.