Lucky Me

{warning, a little carroty bc I wrote this when we were all carrots so yeah}

Prologue

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the famous boy band One Direction, my life would change forever.

I clicked on the little red x in the corner of my window. I had just finished watching the video diaries again, the boys crazy antics making me laugh. Whenever I just had a bad day, I'd watch the video diaries or the funny moments all over again. I loved all the boys, but I definitely had a soft spot for Niall. He was my special snowflake. The Irish cutie with his blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I just couldn't take my eyes of of him. I smiled at the boys. They used to just be my little secret on tumblr, and even though they were super famous now, I would still know them as my cheeky boys on the stairs.

I sighed and opened a new window. I quickly typed in twitter in the google search bar. I quickly typed in my username and password in the little boxes. I quickly scrolled through my timeline, occasionally laughing at some One Direction related tweets. Eventually, I clicked on Niall's name, wanting to send him a tweet. I doubt he'd actually reply to it. Thousands of other girls were probably doing the same.

NiallersPrincessx: @NiallOfficial You probably won't see this but that's all right. :) If you followed me it'd mean the world to me. I love you. Will you be in England anytime soon? xx

I sighed as the tweet went through. I sat there staring at my mentions. It was pretty stupid. He probably wasn't going to answer right away. I tied up my blond hair into a bun and turned my light off. I needed to get some sleep.

************

When I woke up, I heard my phone beeping loudly. I groaned a bit and opened one of my eyes. I reached out for it and looked at the screen. I had a new follower? What? I wasn't even that popular on Twitter. I only had like 150 followers. Then my eyes began to register the name. Holy crap, Niall James Horan, the Irish boy in One Direction who I loved so much, just followed me. I suddenly wasn't so tired and started fangirling. I unlocked my phone and opened up the twitter app. He tweeted me too!

NiallOfficial: @NiallersPrincessx I did see this tweet now didn't I? Haha and we'll be there in 2 months! Chilling in Ireland right now. :)

I smiled widely at my screen until I saw another message. This was a bit weird. My followers never rally talked to me. Holy crap, this day was just getting better and better! It was a DM from Niall. I opened it up quickly and read it.

From the looks of your profile you seem pretty cool and beautiful. Like the username btw. ;) I'd like to get to know you a little better. You seem trustworthy. So here's my number. Call me maybe? Haha! XXX-XXXX -Nialler xoxo

Niall James Horan, the one I dedicated my tumblr to, the one I been dying to meet, the one I cried for when I found out he almost didn't get to sing in Torn, just gave me his number. I sat on my bed hyperventilating. He wanted me to call him! I reread the message and the tweets over again. I wasn't dreaming. This was real. This was so freaking real.