With you

JOSHUA'S POV

Never in my life did i expect Aliyah to agree to me, to meet our daughter. It sounds pretty cool to address her as our daughter.

I'm always contacting her, every minute, asking her if how was Sophia or how was she. I know that they are fine, because i'm always tailing them, but i'm assuring that they didn't notice me.

"You go to sleep now, so that i can help Mommy there." It's nice to talk to Sophia this way, cause she's answering in the same way.

"Alright." She smiles, a smile like her Mommy, one that i can't get enough of.

"Night princess." I place a kiss on her forehead, after fixing the cover above her small body. I think it's okay to Aliyah to sleep here in my room, i already change this bed after my relationship with Katrina. I get up from bed then walk towards my door. Time for her Mommy.

"Daddy?" I stop as i heard her calling me. It's like music in my ears, whenever he is calling me "Daddy".

"Yes?" I walk back to her, bending a little

"Goodnight and i love you." She reach for me then peck a kiss on my lips. Just a little action, it has a big impact on me. She's sweet like Aliyah, that loves to cuddle and loves to say i love you everyday, before she left me. That's my biggest heartbreak and i don't want to remember that.

"I love you too, go to sleep." It's not the first time that i met her but today it's official that she knows that i'm her Dad. I feel so special whenever she is calling me Daddy or hugging me or kissing me. I feel like a chick.

Sophia laid back on bed then close her eyes. I carefully get out of my room, not to disturb her. Walking towards my kitchen, i saw Aliyah bending, rummaging her bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She look up at me, her brown eyes meeting my green orbs. She's perfect.

"Just looking for my sleepwears. Lindsay didn't pack any." Aliyah pouted. Oh, look at her, looks like our daughter. I walk towards her, then stands behind her. She continue to rummage her bag and ignore my presence behind her.

"I'll let you borrow my shirt for tonight, let's go to my room." I whisper behind her as i wrap my arms around her waist. I feel her body froze as i did that, and i know i'm still affecting her. She just nodded and get up from the stool.

I hold her hand as we walk going to my room. Sophia is still sleeping, and looks like an angel. Aliyah loose her hand from my hold then walk towards Sophia, so i get inside my walk in closet, getting my oversize shirt for her.

When i get back to my room, Aliyah was nowhere and that's the time that i am hearing the shower's running. Glad that she's a little comfortable now.

I wait for her, just by sitting at my bed and looking at Sophia. She's so lucky to have Aliyah to be her mother. Aliyah is perfect for her. And thank God that Aliyah is the mother of my child, i can't imagine any other girls, to be the mother of my child. Aliyah is perfect, she's perfect.

"She's beautiful?" That breaks the silence, so i look back, seeing Aliyah smiling at me, and wrap on my towel. She really fits on that.

"Yea, like you." I smile. I slowly get up from my bed then give the shirt to Aliyah, it's not the right time for my dirty mind.

"I'll wait you at the couch." I said, cause i know she needs time to dress. Getting out of  my bedroom, i walk straight to my living room, then set up a movie. I think movie will do for tonight.

I waited for her, but not so long, and as she appear, she looks like a goddess. She's wearing my oversize shirt and under that was her underwear, that i'm longing to see. Her hair was down and even if she's just a meter away from me, i can smell her fruity perfume.