We're friends

Admit it but Joshua Adams was not bad at all, i've proved that last night after our bar hopping.

I was drunk and sober and left alone with Joshua, because my two friends continue their business with Luke and Nico and i'm pretty sure that they'll be doing some rated scene and i'm out of that.

Joshua tag along with me for the whole night, and believe me, we became friends, no, just a little friends, because he talked to me and i talked to him. We talked.

At first i was scared and uncomfortable with him because i know what he is, typical man that can lay you down to bed and dump you after, like all the guy does.

But he prove to me that i'm wrong, his so sweet, full of intelligence, have that sense of humor and still cocky, his still calling me 'minnie mouse' which is kinda cute and i'm getting use to it, damn!

I don't know but since we left the bar, we're holding each others hand, which is not a problem to me now, skin to skin connection that brings shiver all over my body, i'm feeling weird about myself. I still feel the fear of having a boyfriend again but there's just something different with Joshua, really different.

Stretching my arms as my eyes was welcomed by sunlight. Headache, it's the first thing that came into my mind. I groaned so loud not thinking of the others that was still sleeping. But as i roll my eyes, there's no sign of Tina and Irene, maybe they are still with the boys.

I walk out of the room after i dress into a high waisted short and white lace mid length top. Going directly to the diner inside the resort, i notice Joshua, sitting alone at the table near the balcony area. I'm not in the mood for a company today so i decided to ignore him.

I ordered a cup of hot coffee and just a toast with a jam. My stomach was still feeling weird because of last night and i'm sure hangover is what i am feeling today.

Enjoying the food that was called breakfast, i was beyond relief that my friends was still not here. I just don't want any noise around me, i'm such a weirdo.

"Would you mind?" I look up, seeing Joshua, holding his cup which i think is black coffee because of the strong smell and a newspaper on his other hand.

"It's okay." Giving him a small smile, i continue to eat and feel the awkwardness that was filling up the whole time.

"Uhh-uhmm, thank you for last night Joshua." I broke the silence, noticing his deep sigh. As i look at him, he looks great on his beach wears, board shorts with his plain shirt. Not that his not good with suits, but his really good with this kind of casual wears, why am i saying this?

"It's my pleasure minnie mouse, does your head aches?" He smirked. I just nod at him and continue finishing my food.

"Take this." Giving me a tablet for headache, i thanked him and take the medicine. He really has a good heart, but who knows, right?

"I'm going now, maybe Tina and Irene was already there. Thanks again." Smiling at him, i grab my things from the table, but suddenly felt someone block my way as i was starting to walk causing me to step back a little.

"What a nice surprise to see you, Aliyah Johnson!" Just hearing that voice makes me feel scared and lost. I don't want to recall those nightmares again.

"A-Alvin?" I stuttered. I'm not strong whenever it comes to dealing with my past. They all betrayed me and i was left selfless and hurt.

"Yes, who else, how are you?" He cockily smile at me, that smile was once used when he almost got my virginity. I was still lucky that i haven't gave that to him, despite that he physically hurt me.