Second meeting? F*ck!

"Good Morning Miss Johnson." A welcome greeting coming from my wonderful secretary, Lindsay. She's seven years older than me, has two kids and a loving husband. She was like a big sister to me, protective and thoughtful in all her ways.

"Hi Lindsay, so what's our menu for today?" I teased. This is how we start our morning, she will wait for me at the main entrance of our building, then tease at each other then back to our business world, that's our usual routine.

"At nine, you have Mrs. Queen, twelve, Mr. John, two, Mrs. Lim then last, four, Mr. Adams." I stop walking towards the lift as i heard the last name that she said. Mr. Adams? Is it Jacob or that annoying Joshua?

I remember just last week, after they visited our family house he called me. I asked him how he get my number, and he just answered me with, "i use my charms." He's arrogant as hell! After that unacceptable conversation with him, i quickly block his number on my phone.

"Wait, who's that Mr. Adams? Did they give any first name when they called for a meeting at me?" Nervously waiting for her answer, before she speaks, the private elevator's doors open. We enter into it and ride, reaching the sixteenth floor where my main office was located.

Hearing good morning greetings everywhere as i enter my work zone, i just gave them a smile, a nervous smile to be exact. I'm feeling this because of that meeting with Mr. Adams, that until now i don't know if it's Joshua or Jacob, his father.

Sitting on this red office chair in front of a plain white desk, with my office laptop above it. The aircondition that keeps on blowing a cold wind, the flower vase that has beautiful lilies that was place on the table between the water dispenser and my black bookshelf.

"Lindsay, need you here." Talking to her thru the intercom, within seconds, Lindsay get inside my office. Telling her to type those documents that i need for the meetings and to bring my ever favorite coffee, cappucino.

Day goes by so fast, all my meeting and work has been done. I didn't have those important meetings a while ago, they are all family friend and just went here for a personal invitation, like wedding invitations and birthdays and so on and so forth. That's social community, if your from high class and wealthy family, they are all giving you importance.

So now, i'm waiting for that Mr. Adams to arrive. He's the last one for today and i'm glad for that. Glad that after him, it's time to go home.

"Miss Johnson, your four o' clock is here." Lindsay pop her head a little on the door. I just nod at her and release a heavy and deep sigh. This is it.

Lindsay walk inside my office with none other than, Mr. Joshua Adams. She excuse herself as she gestured to Joshua to sit on the stool infront of my desk.

A strong cool water perfume wafted up my nose, my soul leaving my body because of this god in front of my sight. god? Duh! Dress on his brown pants with a white long sleeves with his black tie. He looks good, just giving him a glance, i quickly observe his dress up.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Adams." I get up from my chair and offer my right hand for a shake hands, but he ignore it again like the first time, instead he give a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

It brings shiver down my spine, feeling like complete lost on my own world. My hand that was still on his hand was shaking, the electricity that run down on it, feels so foreign.

I snatch it away from him, realizing that he was still holding it after that kiss on my hand. Why am i feeling this? My heart keeps on beating so hard and fast that once in a while replace by a sigh. Oh why am i feeling this?

JOSHUA's POV

Once i entered on Aliyah's office, found this four dimension room became so small. There she was sitting on her red and so girly chair, typing on her laptop.