I love you

My tummy's growling and my head is spinning, my whole body felt so tired and sore, What happened? Forcing my eyes to open, i notice a lampshade on my right on top of a wooden side table. As i turn around, i notice a flat tv hanging on the cream painted wall, a vanity on the left side with dresser and a door on the right, which i think is the bathroom.

I quickly get up from the bed, afraid about the fact of, where i am, I'm sure, that it's not my room, really, it's not. Stretching my arms because of the soreness that i am feeling, the cover fall down, revealing my boobs that was exposed. Exposed? I look under the cover, finding myself naked. Why am i naked?

Questions filled my head, where i am? Why am i naked? Did someone kidnapped me? or raped me? What the hell!

I heard soft footsteps coming from outside, later on the knob was being click and i quickly lay back on the bed and wrap the cover over my whole body.

My heart beat was racing fast as if i undergo on a run, sweat forming in my forehead and i can feel my feet is shaking because of feeling so nervous.

I almost jump when i felt the bed sank, but thank God, i didn't. I don't want this person to notice that i'm awake now.

Minutes passed, i felt a hand, rubbing my left arm, i became more stiff and more tense. What if this person kill me? Nobody knows that i am here, and i am still asking myself why i am here? Where am i?

"Sleeptight princess." This voice, i heard it before, it sounded so familiar, who's this?

Out of the blue, a memory of last night came across my mind.

*FLASHBACK of LAST NIGHT*

I manage to be okay amidst of the fight that i had with Joshua a while ago. I glance over my window, seeing his car out of our parking. Grabbing my phone from my bag, i quickly texted the girls.

Want to join me at SW bar tonight? Hit me.--Aliyah

If his cheating on me, why not do other things just to avoid him? Bar will be good.

Less than a minute i quickly receive messages coming from them.

As much as i wanted to, i can't, boyfriend rules.-Tina

I have work tom, same as you, no for now. Loveyou:*- Irene

Alone in the club? That will be okay. Dismissing my friends, i quickly prepare, took my shower and dress on a lacey bustier cropped top with my denim white shorts and an open toe flats. Nothing too dress good, it's just a bar, and i just need some drinks.

Rushing downstairs, i quickly get out of our house and jump inside my Lamborghini. It's gonna be a fun night!

Later on i found myself, sitting on the stool with this glass of liquor in my hand. I know some of the people here, but i don't want to bond with them. Just some alone time.

Loud banging of music, small amount of people cause i know it's past midnight and it's Sunday night, so some has work or school tomorrow.

Just keep on dancing, flirting with guys, while drinking. But when i became tired, i sit back on my stool, to have more drinks.

I think hours has passed and i'm still here, drinking my everything, still alone, not even caring about the world around me.

"Would you mind?" I just wave my hand to the guy speaking beside me, don't care if he lay down there or sit forever there. I'm not owning this bar!

"Another glass!" I place the glass in the counter, getting the bartender's attention. He quickly pass another glass on me and i quickly gulp it.

"Why are you drinking so hard Miss--?" The man beside me said, brushing his hand on my arm. I wasn't seeing his face clearly, because my sight was blurred and i'm not in the right condition now. I'm drunk!