Chapter 8

Comment/Vote/Fan? Please? And would you guys mind telling me how it's going so far? Message me or comment? It's really important to me :| x

*

The green-eyed boy twitched in annoyance as he watched the two boys in front of him playfully hug each other, the smug look on the puppy-like boy’s face evident to Harry. He just wanted to rip his guts out! But Harry couldn’t do such thing because then Louis would be left alone, having no one else close to him but his sisters that were in a boarding school over the seas and his parents who were busy with city business. The boy was the only thing that wouldn’t ever leave Louis. A person who always managed to make a small smile appear on the older boy’s face. Someone who could hug Louis whenever he wanted. Things that Harry couldn’t do.

The person: Liam Payne.

He was bloody lucky. But Harry blamed himself for making Louis hate him yet at the same time he doesn’t. He hated that he was feeling these things for the boy ever since day one: when they met face to face. That day was the first day Harry has ever thought that a young boy could ever be attractive to Harry.

The curly-haired boy frowned. He still remembers it nice and clear.

*(Flashback)*

“Hi. I’m Louis.” said the young yet slightly older boy in front of Harry as he peered down at the boy’s hand. Harry glanced back up and was taken back at how different the boy “Louis” was to other boys. He had really delicate facial features. Light blue gems were his eyes, sparkling in the beaming sun rays as he stared at Harry warmly. A silly tiny smile played on his small mouth, his body lying on the grass of the new playground in the neighborhood Harry just moved into. The boy’s hair looked soft, soo soft that he bet it was softer than his own favorite blanket.

There was something special about him. Harry noticed this when his stomach started doing weird turns, a blushing growing on his cheeks.

A boy shouldn’t make him like this! It was strange to Harry and he thought more about how Louis made him feel, all giddy and flushed. He didn’t like it at all! No boy ever did this to Harry.

And immediately, Harry made his decision on the blue-eyed precious boy that made his heart flutter. Ignore and dislike.

The curly-haired young boy glared at Louis hand and watched as his small face scrunched up into a confused expression, slowly.

“I don’t like you.” Harry said, the bluntness in his soft voice hard and firm. Louis gaped at him, obviously more confused then before and he stood up from his relaxed position.

“W-Wha-?” He blurted, eyes wide on Harry. His heart fluttered even more.

“I. Don’t. Like. You.” Harry spoke through gritted teeth and quickly stomped out off the park to his mum, despising the way his tiny body was reacting to each of Louis’ hurt expressions. Harry didn’t like him for doing that, emotions swirling through his heart and mind.

How can a boy do this to him?

*(End of Flashback)*

Harry sighed. He now understood why he hated him so much and he couldn’t do anything to fix it. The damage was done. Plus, his childish side was still with him, loathing Louis in his every cute detail. He hated how much the boy has grown, his features becoming sharper yet still delicate and feminine compared to any girl. His hair became lighter, the dark brown becoming a chocolate milk colour. His small body growing taller into this huge figure with toned abs and large biceps.

And he was still beautiful…

Harry shook his head. He seriously needed to stop thinking these things. Louis was his enemy now and probably will be forever, even when they get married and go out to show of their rings to the LGBT community. Nothing will ever change between them because Louis hated him too, with the same amount of passion.