Chapter 7

'Ello! Okay. So here's Chapter 7! Enjoy and please Comment/Fan/Vote! I love you all. Even you my Ghost Readers but do comment and vote! :3 x

*

It was midnight and Liam was pacing around in his living room, gripping his soft light brown in frustration in his red Pajamas as he thought of Louis and that boy, Harry.

He didn’t even know where his plan was heading to; he just wanted Louis to be his but he needed Louis to feel something for Liam than just a platonic friendship. Something more than just nice cuddles, playful arguments, and secret glances.

Liam wanted a kiss. A meaningful hug. Sweet whisperes. Blushing events between them. And..just his love and attention.

Liam sighed and took a seat on his charcoal black sofa.

He’ll just try to get Louis look at him differently in these few days before the arranged marriage couple started doing more intense orders.

Before Louis started to feel something else for the other lad, Harry Styles.

*

It was past morning and Louis’ private school has called a day out because at the very moment, they are constructing something that had something toxic and students couldn’t inhale it. Good for the students, they get to spend a day out.

Louis laughed at the telly. They really need new commercials. They kept showing these old ones that-

RING RING

His phone rung from the glass coffee table and Louis reached for it from his couch, reluctantly getting up from his comfy spot. He flipped it open, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“Uh..Hi, Louis.” A mysterious deep voice spoke, that was no Liam or Louis’ other friends.

The blue-eyed boy stared in midair for a few minutes before taking in the words and recognized the unfamiliar voice, his stomach doing the weird twirl whenever he was around Louis in whichever way.

“H-Harry?” The boy’s words broke apart as they spilled from his mouth. The weird mushy feeling came back and Louis was in a dizzy state. Why was Harry calling him? How did he get his number? Was this really Harry?

“Uh-yea. Sorry..erm. It’s just that..um..My father wanted us to…socialize? I guess. I-er.” Harry mumbled on the other line.

Louis blushed a bit but quickly shook it off. He was not going to act like this! He wasn’t a damn girl! He’s Louis Tomlinson, one of the most richest teens in the state.

“Why?” Louis said, gripping the cellphone on his ear tighter, not liking the way his palms were sweating. Pathetic.

“Er-Your Father and mine said so?” Harry said, unsure of everything at this point.

“Good enough. For the media, I assume?” Louis said firmly, trying to pull a straight face but failing, the blush starting to burn on his cheeks.

“Yeah..For the media.” Harry breathed out, sounding weirdly far off from his normal bluntness and slowness.

“Okay. Where at?”

“Anywhere..Cinema?” the green-eyed boy asked.

Louis tried to fight off the tingly feeling that was forming in his chest, squeezing the life out of his poor hammering heart. He hated this. All these things…and stuff. he wanted it out of his system at one but sadly, it kept getting stronger every time the green-eyed boy appeared or spoke.