Chapter 1

Again. This is my first fanfic, so if you like please comment or vote because if you don't, I'll lose hope and stop writing. So please?

Chapter 1

“What?! No, mum! That’s rubbish!” the 19 year old Louis yelled, exasperated. He didn’t like this at all. Nope. He didn’t like the whole idea at all.

“Louis, listen to me. This will be great for the town! And you know that your dad is politician and he supports same sex marriage-” but the teenager cut her off.

“But why with HIM!” hissed Louis, his light feathery brown hair falling between his light blue eyes.

“Because his parents were the only ones who were willing to accept the marriage.” His mother told him with a serious face.

Louis sighed in defeat and just shook his head while he took his seat on the living room Victoria Loveseat.

This was going to be hell.

His parents have just set him in an arranged gay marriage with his enemy, Harry Styles. Why must fate be so cruel to him?

“Are you okay, son?” his mother asked him, sitting next to him and wrapping her arm around him.

“No.” he muttered and laid his head on her shoulder, taking in a whiff of her vanilla perfume. She smelled like home instead of the huge house they owned.

“It’s going to be okay, hun. I’m sorry we had to do this but it’s for the town and probably the whole state.” She kissed his forehead and stared at him with the same blue eyes Louis had.

Louis dragged his gaze from the wooden floor and glanced up at his beautiful mum.

“Okay. I’ll do it.” he said softly, a heavy feeling settling in the pit of his stomach. He still didn’t like the idea. Not at all.

*

“Wait. So I have to marry him?” Harry asked blankly. He was in his father’s office with his father himself and mum and they were discussing the arranged marriage.

“Yes, Harry.” His father nodded stiffly with his business mask on.

Harry looked down at the contract with the golden ribbon on it. He reread the words.

Harry Styles will marry Louis Tomlinson. With this, the families will combine both bank accounts to raise the profit. Both of the males will still have their separate accounts but the family one will become one for future references.

x_______

“Son, here’s the pen. You have to sign.” the father spoke again.

But Harry stared at the sheet, unfazed. He knew his parents will bring this up one day. His parents controlled his life so much that he already knew that they had an arranged marriage planned there somewhere. Yet, he didn’t expect it to be with the Louis Tomlinson. The guy who he hated with all his might.

“SON. Sign the damn paper.” His father raised his voice in a cold matter.

Harry quickly picked up the pen and scribble his neat signature. It wasn’t that he was scared of his father. It was just that he didn’t have control over anything so he had to follow his rules.

The green-eyed 18 year old boy gritted his teeth as he gave them a fake smile and swiftly got up on his feet, leaving the office with the man who dominated his life.

*

Louis had no clue on how to greet the curly haired boy for dinner. He hasn’t talked to Harry for ages and he already knew the boy’s reaction whenever Lou did try to say something. Ignore. Every damn time, Louis thought angrily.

So Louis decided onto just ignoring Harry like Harry always did to Lou. It was easier that way.

His dad had invited the Styles family so the two families could meet and actually chat. The two families have never had a proper meeting and they thought it was best for both families to know each other since their sons where marrying each other.

The doorbell rang and it echoed through the Tomlinson’s old mansion. The door was heard to be open and footsteps were coming down the hallway.

“Louis, smile.” said his mum. Louis sighed, fixed his black blazer and bow-tie, flipping his hair to the side one more time, and looked up with one the most plastic fake smile anyone could witness.

In came in the Styles’, all wearing posh outfits. The mother was wearing a nice blood red dress and her daughter was wearing a pale pink one, similar to her mother’s. The father was wearing a gray suit and harry was wearing an all dark navy-blue suit. His brown were tousled and glossy Louis couldn’t see his eyes since the green-eyed boy was looking downward with a sulking expression.

“Good evening, Mister Tomlinson.” Mister Styles smiled and shook hands with Louis’ dad.

“Good evening, Styles.”

Everyone exchanged greetings except Louis and Harry who both held their heads up high, stubbornly.

No one seemed to notice and they all settled down in their seats in the dining room, starting a warm conversation.

Louis’ eye twitched in annoyance as he stared at Harry. Just having Harry’s presence in his home was irritating!

Harry felt being watched and looked up from his empty plate to look at Louis with a straight face.

Louis blushed at being caught and turned his head away to look at his father.

Harry faintly smirked and went to look back at his platter.

“And Louis here is going to University, right Louis?” Louis jumped at being spoken to so loudly.

“Y-yes Father.” he stuttered out like an idiot. His cheeks burned at his mistake and he gazed down at his hands, fidgeting slightly.

Harry chuckled from the other side of the table. He has never seen that before. Louis stumbling on his words he means.

Louis glared at Harry. Harry just stared at him blankly.

Oh how that bugged Louis! He just wanted to strangle the curly-haired, tuck him in a huge bag, and throw him in the ocean. Just so he would disappear for a single moment in Lou’s life.

Harry was laughing on the inside, practically dying. But he knew that he had to control his facial expressions so father won’t get mad on him and attack him when they got back home.

The dinner went on with the families discussing about their lives and bragging about their sons and daughters, all while eating. It was unbearable to Louis and Harry remained silent throughout the whole event. That ticked off Louis even more.

Hold it in Louis. Don’t explode here on the table, he told himself and he managed because once they left, Louis let out a strangled quiet scream.

Oh how he hated Harry Styles.

“Louis.” The blue-eyed boy froze hearing his father’s voice.

“Yes, Father?” he responded like the soft spoken person he was.

“Come here.”

Louis swallowed and went to the living room where the family had suddenly shifted to.

“We have to talk about your relationship outside of the household. And I’m talking about your private high school and when you’re going to make your first public appearance with Harry.”

Louis felt the pit in his stomach become deeper.

*

Comment/Vote/Fan? Please?