Chapter 11 Part A

Okay So i was rushing but here it is! Comment/Vote/Fan?

*

“Niall, just please shut up.” Harry muttered, his head of chocolate curls down in his hands and his eyes closed as he felt the tiny aching pang in his head again. Damn headache.

“Haz, you know that it will be brought up at some point, right?” the irish boy said, fiddling with his fingers quietly. He knew if he did say the wrong thing, Harry could explode on him, spazzing out on him and how this wasn’t his problem and to shut the fuck up. But this topic must be talked about. Niall had overheard Harry’s dad and Louis’ father speaking about wanting to take this stunt to the next level since now there were some doubts of their relationship throughout the whole state and spreading around the Royal Castle too.

The blonde boy also knew what happened when the pictures about Harry and the girl he had slept with arose. Harry’s mum had told Niall and Zayn all about it, knowing that they were Harry’s only close friends and could be trusted with such secret.

“No.” Harry mumbled underneath his breath, stubbornly, not wanting to have this conversation with Niall. He just wanted to avoid everything in his life at this moment.

Everything was going down the sink. His social life as in partying, drinking, hanging out with his friends, and just bring a teenager in general.

His love life. Every look or touch with Louis made him burst with rage, despising the tingly feeling that developed when such contact was made. The motherfucking butterflies that swam in his endless stomach. His breath hitching when he sensed the blue-eye’s male beauty’s presence around him. His stupid heart racing at any of the boy’s word. And the glowing urge to kiss those pink plump lips on Louis’ face.

The media. They are chasing Harry around, asking pointless questions about the girl who he had a sexual intercourse with. Mobs of paparazzi taking in close up photos of Harry, shoving the flashing cameras in his cringing face. All for some freaking money. Just how his dad forced him to sign the damn paper so he could get some of the Tomlinson’s profit.

All for fucking money.

The curly-haired boy growled at the floor, cursing at everything that he could blame on. Especially Louis Tomlinson. His own father. His damn life. This arranged marriage.

This seems to be going nowhere, Niall thought, taking in Harry’s angered state.

So he got up on his feet.

“Let’s go get lunch, okay?” He asked, reaching for his dark green jumper that was laid on the black sofa a few feet away from him. Harry nodded, following behind Niall who was walking toward the exit of the Styles’ home.

“Just don’t let it be Nando’s.” Harry uttered, his lips playing a soft smirk when the blonde boy gasped and slumped his shoulders in defeat.

“Fine, whatever.”

*

“What have you’ve been doing these past few days? You seem to be busy every time I want to hang out.” Louis said, quietly, playing around with his long sleeves bashfully.

It was late afternoon. Liam had brought Louis to his flat to share a small snack that the brown-eyed lad will prepare because Louis was all alone back at his home and hungry. And..well, Louis isn’t a very polite person when he was left with an empty stomach. He turned kind of..vicious.

“Studying for Exams.” Liam answered, raising an eyebrow at Louis who was smiling sheepishly at the ground. Of course, Louis would forget that Exams were coming up.