Ch 4||Perverts and towers

The coin flipped to heads. "Oh brother" I mumbled to myself. I went to sleep and was woken up by an announcement on the intercom.

"I apologize for the long wait, the airship will  soon arrive at its destination." The assistant announced.  I groan and sit up. I rub my eyes and yawn. I put my shoes back on and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Chef San! Is it ok if I get something to eat!" I shout in the kitchen.

"A friend of Menchi's is a friend of mine! Here there's leftovers from yesterday's dinner and some rice!" The chef smiles while holding out a plate.

"Thank you!" I yell while digging in. On my way out I grabbed a soda and looked out the window and saw a tower. We all left the airship and stepped onto the tower's top.

"What is this place?" I mumble to myself.

"There's nothing here." Another contestant said.

"Ahem! Everyone, the third exam will begin here at the top of trick tower. To pass this phase, you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is seventy-two hours. With that we will now begin the third exam. I will pray for your success." The assistant announced.

"Yuki!? Your hood is down!" Kurapika yelled shocked.

"I never knew you had such weird eyes!"Leorio gasped. Kurapika hits him on the back of his head.

"Yuki your hairs a mess! Do you have any brushes?" Kurapika nags. I nod and hand him a brush.

"Come on we don't have time to doll up!" Killua hissed.

"Nope! I won't have it!" Kurapika shouts stubbornly while brushing my hair. Once he was finished everyone gasped and looked at my face smiling.

(Looked similar to this but a bit more curly and had an all black outfit

(Looked similar to this but a bit more curly and had an all black outfit.)

"You're so pretty for a boy!" Leorio laughs.

"Stop it let's just worry about the exam!" I blushed irritated. Gon then looked down.

"Are we supposed to climb down!" Gon frowned.

"That would be suicide." Kurapika answers.

"Maybe for a normal person! But a top-class rock climber can handle this no problem!" The man smirks arrogantly.

"Wow." Killua says.

"Not really he's going to die." I answered.

"What do you mean he's a top class rock climber! BA-KA!" Killua responds. I giggle softly making everyone's eyes widen.

"No stupid, I could smell a predator. He's probably going to get attacked while climbing." I chuckled.  Killua blushed slightly.

"Honestly where are all these emotions coming from?" Leorio asked.