Ch 12|| The Zoldyck's estate

I heard a knock at the door while I was reading in my room. It's been a few days since the conversation I had with Silva. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing a little boy in a traditional Japanese outfit. He looked like a girl with a short black bob. He even had a beauty mark. Making him more feminine looking.

"Who are you?" I asked coldly. He didn't seem to be shocked about my tone of voice like most so he's probably an assassin.

"My name is Kalluto, Mother would like to play dress up with you." He answered in a cold tone. I nodded and we both walked to his mothers room.

"Oh!! (Y/n) chan! I heard so much about you from Gotoh San and Father!" She smiled happily while running over to me and engulfing me in a hug. I was a bit shocked and awkwardly hugged her back.

"Are you perhaps, Killua's mother?" I looked up at her.

"Yes I am! He's still being punished though!" She fake pouted at the last part.

"Enough about him! Let's play!" She squealed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room. We wore a bunch of gaudy, girly, dresses and drunk tea and ate some cakes. She was brushing my hair silently and decided to say something.

"You know, I always wanted a daughter but I never got one. Only sons." She sighs while brushing.

"How many children do you have Ms. Zoldyck?" I asked while looking up. She stopped brushing and looked down.

"Well you already met Kalluto, Illumi, and Killua. But I have one more son and he is the second oldest. His name is milluki." She giggled while hugging me from behind. I have her an awkward smile slightly uncomfortable with wearing such a girly looking dress.

"You know what I have the perfect accessory!" She squealed. I hope it's not that ugly hat she's sporting. She opened a small jewelry box and pulled out a beautiful hair clip. She clipped on the clip in my hair and backed up and smiled proudly. I looked in the mirror and touched my reflection in shock. Is this me? I look so pretty? I blushed a little. There was a soft knock on the door and Kalluto opened the door.

"Mother it's time to check on Killu." Kalluto announced in a soft voice.

"Way a pity I don't want to leave (y/n) chan yet!" The mother sighed. I wanted to go with them to see Killua, but how?! Hold on...

"I can come with you!" I smiled happily. She cheered and grabbed my hand. We walked down into a basement like hallway. We suddenly stopped at a door.

"Kalluto chan, open the door." The mother ordered gently. Kalluto opened the door and I we walked inside. My eyes widened when I saw Killua hung up with marks all over his body. But more importantly he was shirtless!!!

"Kil, have you learned your lesson yet?" She asked happily.

"It's no use mama! He isn't in the least bit sorry!" I'm assuming Milluki shouted. He wasn't cute like his siblings and had a mean bratty look. I don't like this man.

"We need to make him suffer more!" Milluki smiles while a vein popped in irritation. Ms. Zoldyck slapped her fan on her hand making a loud noise.

"Milluki! Shut your mouth!" The mother scolded. Milluki clicked his younger in irritation. He seems to be really pissed. I mean I would too if I was stabbed.

"Kil, stop being so stubborn and say your sorry." The mother smiled trying to convince Killua.

"Killua." I stepped forward into the light he snapped his head up in shock.

"Killua! Are you ok!" I shouted while running over to him. Kalluto grabbed my hand stopping me. And the mother grabbed me while hugging me tightly.

"Oh right! Those friends of yours, Gon was it? He'd be better off leaving. But it sounds like he wants to try the testing gates." Milluki smirked.

"Gon....is...here...?" Killua looked up slowly. I started to feel even more worried. If I'd have known it was this hard I would've tried to help him sooner!

"Milluki your talking to much!" Ms. Zoldyck scolded nervously.

"Listen to me Kil..." The mother cooed But was interrupted.

"You didn't even tell me?!" Killua yelled angrily. He was whipped across the face.

"Killua!" I yelled trying to help him. His brother started to whip him more and I was getting angrier and angrier.

"Don't yell at Mama!" Milluki yelled angrily.

"I told you To shut up!" The mother yelled at Milluki.

"I didn't think I needed to tell you Kil, since it impossible for him to open the gate." Killua's Mother tried to explain herself. What a fool. Gon will come for us.

"He'll do it." Killua and I said at the same time. He looked up and we our eyes met for a second. I could see his signature smirk. Stupid old man.

"What?" Ms. Zoldyck looked stumped.

"Gon will open it." Killua smirked confidently.

"Oh, that's nice. But he'll never make it here.." She stated matter of factly.

"Gon will. He'll do it." Killua looked up.

"He will definitely make it!" I shouted with determination. Milluki got angry again for his talking back and was ready to whip him but I ran over to him and grabbed the whip and glared at him. My eyes narrowed and became glazed over while Piercing through his soul. He was a bit shocked but recovered and snatched the whip back. I ignored him and turned to Killua my eyes softening.

"Yuki, you didn't have to do that." He looked at me and said that in a strict tone.

"Killua, will you be ok..?" I frowned and caressed his cheek gently feeling his cuts. He winced a little bit gave me a soft nod.

"Ohh is the famous cold hearted Icy Yuki caring about me? And I see your cross dressing again." He smirked I felt a vein pop and I pinched his cheek causing him to cry out in pain a little. But not seriously.

"Yes I do, you stupid old man. Only I can hit you. And I've been forced to play dress up with your mom." I pouted while blushing a little. Killua blushed too but I didn't notice.

"I'll be fine Icy. Now go and get that hand treated before it gets infected." I was a little surprised that he noticed. When Milluki was about to hit Killua, it strikes my hand while I was grabbing it. I smiled softly and my heart swelled.

"Bye Old man!" I waved while taking his mothers hand. He said a soft bye and I left. Before the door opened my smile quickly turned to a frown while I grit my teeth in frustration.

———————
Killua's POV
———————
The door closed and I chuckled a little bit. I've been through worst yet he's so worried about me. Yuki makes me feel so happy and angry at times it make me so confused. I feel my heart quicken when I see his smile. I don't know what these feelings are? I'm so conflicted.

"Kil? What's up with you and that chick?" Milluki asked while raising an eyebrow. I sighed in irritation. I can't believe I have to be stuck with this idiot.