Ch 15|| Nen

We boarded off the train and said our goodbyes. Kurapika was leaving to find work and Leorio was going back home to become a doctor. We found a bench in the train station and sat down to rest, me sitting in the middle and the other two beside me.

"I guess it's just the three of us." Killua shrugs.

"Oh yeah! Yu-(y/n)! I forgot to give you your Hunters ID!" Gon grinned. He searched his pocket and handed me the silver card. I looked at it and smiled warmly.

"Thank you Gon!" I laughed while hugging him. He laughed too and hugged back. Killua and Gon were walking off when I stayed behind . Killua noticed I wasn't following behind them and gave me a confused look. I smiled sadly.

"(y/n), what are you waiting for? Come on lets go." Killua grumbled impatiently while grabbing my wrist. I stayed in place and put my hand over his shaking my head.

"I'm sorry Killua, Gon. I can't come with you." I apologized solemnly.

"(Y/n), what do you mean?" Gon frowned in disappointment. Killua's looked me in my eyes and narrowed his.

"Why the fuck are you telling this now?!" He shouted angrily causing Gon and I to flinch.

"I forgot-" I tried arguing weakly.

"How can you forget something like that!" Killua cut me off. Which started to tick me off.

"Look, I know were friends, but that doesn't mean your entitled to know everything or speak to me like that." I shouted while glaring. Killua glared back and looked like he was about to yell again but stopped. He looked down and let go of my wrist harshly. His once playful eyes were staring back at me coldly like I didn't matter to him at all.

"Fine then. Go." He scoffed and turned around. Before he took a step I grabbed his hand and he slapped my hand away. "I Said GO!" he shouted harshly.

"Killua!" Gon glared.

"What?! Should I be happy that someone who I considered my best friend just leaves without warning?! At least Leorio and Kurapika told us! But no she just ups and leave! Am I the only one upset about it?" He Yelled.

"Of course I'm mad to. But I'm sure (Y/N), has her reasons!" Gon defends.

"I understand why your angry Killua, but I have to go back and talk to my father about certain things. And I need to get stronger so I can protect my friends. Please understand." I pleaded. Killua glared at me and then sighed.

"You're lucky that I like you." The assassin grumbled.

"I'm going to miss you YN-Chan." Gon lamented kicking a rock to the side dejectedly.

"I promise we'll see each other again when it's time to go to YorkNew. I never break my promises." I smiled engulfing the boy in a hug. He hugged me back and pulled away with a smile.

"I'll give you some alone time with Killu!" Gon winked narrowly missing the Killua's hand who was ready to karate chop him.

"Hey..." I started awkwardly.

"Hey." Killua responded equally as awkward.

"Thank you for being my friend even though I wasn't the nicest." Killua's head perked up and he looked at me in slight surprise.

"I should be thanking you and Gon. Both of you are probably the best thing that happened to me." Killua said flustered turning his head the other way so I wouldn't see his red cheeks. My eyes widened and my cheeks felt warm.

"Best thing huh? I guess I could say the same." I smiled and gently kissed Killua on the cheek. He quickly turned around holding his cheek and turning as red as a tomato.