Ch 2||Pretty eyes

——Time skip to running part——

We entered the room and saw other participants. We received tags with numbers on them. Mine was 407. I slowly walked around when I was stopped by a fat man.

"Hey is this your first time?" He asked kindly. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I answered in a monotone voice.

"I'm Tonpa! And you are?" He asked while sticking his hand out.

"Yuki." I answered coldly ignoring his stretched out hand.

"Ah! Well it's going to be a long test so have this juice!" He smiled kindly while handing me the beverage. I took it and sniffed the juice.

"No thanks I'm not thirsty. And this seems to have spoiled." I said coldly.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that!" He apologized and left.

"He's so fake." I sighed. I wanted to see what was up ahead so I went to tell Gon where I was going so he knew where I was. Not that I care if he does.

"Gon. I'm going to see what's up in the front." I announced while walking away.

I continued to walk around seeing the competition. They seemed like a bunch of jokes. It was completely laughable. I looked down and pressed down my hoodie to cover my face when I bumped into someone. I saw everyone looked at me like I was going to die.

"That's Hisoka the magician." A man gasped.

"There goes another rookie killed." Another man sighed

"I apologize I wasn't paying attention where I was going." I apologized politely. The next thing that happened shocked everyone.

"Hmm it's fine just watch where you're going next time." The man crouched down to my level and pat my head while smiling. I looked up and saw two beautiful golden eyes much like mine but lighter.

'You have pretty eyes' I thought to myself.

"I have what?" He asked.

"U-um IT'S NOTHING I'LL BE GOING BYEEE!!"I shout embarrassed. I can't believe I said that aloud.

I walked back to Gon's group and a Man with a mustache came out. And I would be lying if I said it wasn't fabulous.

"Hello everyone, my name is Satotz and I'll be your next examiner. Follow me." He announced and started walking. Everyone followed until he started picking the pace and we started running. After a while the numbers following him dwindled.

"Hey kid! That's cheating!"Leorio yelled.

"No it's not."Gon defended the boy.

"It's an endurance test!" He yelled back.

"He never said that." I interjected.

"Yeah and he just said to follow him." Gon frowned. And Leorio growled but stopped complaining.

"Hey my names Killua, what's yours!" The white haired boy grinned.