Chapter Seventeen- Final

I laid awake through the night. I tossed and turned. Alex was laying beside me, dead asleep. He seemed so peaceful and sweet when he was asleep. He looked adorable being asleep. He would hug me at points during the night. All I was thinking was that my dad really did, in fact, hate me. I was gay, I knew that. He couldn't understand that. Alex was facing me, yet he was asleep. He was wearing my shorts and his socks, that was it. He was shirtless, exposing all his scars, deep cuts, and his bruises.

I felt bad for him. He never did any harm to anyone. He was fragile too. I don't think he could hurt a fly. I loved that about him. I also loved how he was so nice. He was so sweet and supportive. Meeting him was the most amazing thing that happened to me. I wrapped my arms around him and tried again to sleep. I woke him up by touching him.

"Are you okay?" He said in a sleepy voice. It was the sexiest thing I had ever whitnessed.

"I'm just thinking." I said kissing his cheek.

"About what?" He sat up. He turned my lamp on.

"You, my dad, everything." I rubbed my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I just love you so much, and he can't understand that. I love you, Alexander. I fucking love you." I kissed him as he started to talk. He hesitated a little, until he kissed me back. He tried to use his tongue a little. I let him because I liked how he kissed. I pulled away slowly.

"I love you, Jack." He said kissing my forehead softly. "Get some sleep." He said kissing me, turning off the lamp, and laying down. My mom walked in the room.

"Hi boys, I'm sorry its so late. I'll make it up to you. How is your dad?" She asked hugging Alex and I.

"Awful." I said hugging her tighter.

"Go to sleep. It'll get better." My mom kissed my cheek and left my room shuting my door. I laid back and Alex wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said, "Goodnight Lexy." I kissed his cheek and played with his hair until I fell asleep.

----

All too soon I woke up to that burning awful noise, my alarm. And I had to face my last day of year 11.

----

Hi guys! Yes, that is it for this story. It had many plot twists and I felt as if this was not a great book. I hope you at least liked some parts in it. I plan to write a second book for A Love Like War. If you haven't read that check it out! Also, thank you for reading. I love you.