Chapter Eleven

Read at own advisory!

----------------------

I watched Alex closely as he took off his shirt.

"Stare much?" Alex smiled. He pulled me in so I was sitting more on his lap. He had his hands on my hips and  rubbing his fingers along my waist band in my boxers.

"Alex." I quietly moaned into his chest.

"Shhhh." He said rubbing my head. Alex started to take my shorts off and kiss my neck. I completly forgot about my parents, Joe, May, and Alex all being at my house. Alex was only wearing boxers. Soon I was the same way. "Am I turning you on yet?" Alex said kissing and rubbing my thighs.

"Lex, please nenver stop." I said holding his hand. He nodded. "Goddamn, Lexy. I love you." He broke the kiss and continued to rub my thighs. "Baby." I moaned. Alex made eye contact with me and smiled.

"Do you want me to keep going? Or move on?" He asked. He adjusted himself making me feel his erection.

"Alex." I moaned.

"I'll take that as keep going." Alex smiled. He looked up at the clock. It was 11:50. "If this is going to be birthday sex. We have ten minutes." He kissed me. Without breaking the kiss he took off his boxers from under me. "Your turn." He said agianst my lips trying to keep the makeout going. Before I could reply or take them off he was for me. He was holding onto my boxers.

"Alex." I whispered.

"Say my name again." Alex whispered back.

"Alex." I whined. He smiled. He started to take my boxers off. He was bigger than me. It made me feel a little insucure.

"Can I continue?" He asked. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Are you nervous?"

"A little." I said. I glanced at the clock which was 11:53. Alex rubbed my thigh and onto my penis. He kissed my neck. He started touching himself with his other hand. I put my hand over his and touched him. I put his hand around my neck and pulled me closer. "More." I moaned into our kiss. Alex started to give me a hand job. I had my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him.

"Get off." Alex said. I got off of him and sat beside him. He turned so he was facing me. We continued to kiss and he rubbed my inner thigh. "Do you want to go on?" He said breaking our kiss.

"Baby." I moaned. He rolled me over. He made eye contact. "Keep going." I laid on my stomach.

"Wait a minute, Jacky, sit up." He said.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Are you sure you want to?" He kissed my cheek.

"I'm not glass, Lex." I said holding onto his hands. Alex kissed me and bit my lip. "Please. Alex." Alex kissed me and started touching me again. I sighed in relief. Alex rolled me over soon after. He adjusted himself and started to sit on me. He put on a pre-lubed condom. He slowly inserted his dick into my ass. It was painful at first. I moaned, what I thought was soft.

"Jack. Use a pillow. Cover you're mouth." He said handing me a pillow. At that moment, I realized, I disobeyed my mom. And lost my virginity, to Alexander William Gaskarth, my first love. I burried my face in the pillow and moaned loudly. Alex continued to grind on me. Alex pulled out and helped me sit up. He took the condom off and put it in the pocket of his shorts. He started to get dressed. I quickly got dressed. He ran into the kitchen and dug in the trash. He burried the condom down in the trash. I looked at the clock. It was 11:59.

"Thank you, for an amazing birthday, Alexander." I said kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, Jack." He said pulling me closer.

"I love you so much." I fell into his chest. Alex laid back on the couch and pulled me down with him. Alex rubbed my back until I fell asleep against him.

----

Alex was awake when I woke up. He was laying on the couch rubbing my back as he was last night. I shifted to get more comfortable. I gritted my teeth in pain. Alex laughed a little.

"Are you sore, babe?" He asked me. I nodded innocently. "You're not innocent." He smiled.

"Shhh, my sister is still here" I said playing with his fingers.

"I love you." He reminded me.

"I love you more." I kissed his hand. "How long am I going to hurt?"

"A couple days." He helped me sit up. "Try not to limp around." I smiled.

"My fucking ass hurts. Sorry if I limp." I laughed at myself.

"You're adorable." Alex said kissing my cheek.

"You're perfect." I stood up. "Fuck, ouch." I said grabbing Alex's hand. He stood up and followed me into my kitchen. I got in the fridge and got the pizza box.

"Pizza?" He asked. I put it away and opened the freezer. I grabbed ice cream.

"Ice cream for breakfast!" I screamed walking to the cupboard. I got us bowls and spoons. I handed him a spoon. I started scooping us ice cream with an ice cream scoop.

"I like the way you think, Barakat." He bit his lip. I handed him a heaping bowl of cookie dough ice cream. And put the rest away. Alex sat at my dining room table and started eating. "I want to live with you." He smiled as I sat down.

"Please do." I chuckled.

"If only." He said rubbing ice cream down my face.

"What is it with you and putting random shit on my face?" I smiled.

"Just white shit." He laughed at me. May walked upstairs into the dining room. She was wearing booty shorts and a sports bra.

"Sorry. I didn't know you were up." May laughed grabbing my shirt off the top of the clean laundry basket. She walked past me. "By the way, I know you had sex with him last night." She whispered.

"Fuck!" I violently whispered. 

"Come here." She said standing in the doorway. I stood up and walked toward her, "Don't worry, I swear to god I will not tell mom."