Chapter 3

X

X

X

First comment gets a dedication in the next chapter!!!

Enjoy <3 !

x

I woke up in a room that smelled of copper, rusted pipes, old fish, and.........dead crayons.

The next thing I noticed was the complete darkness that continued uninterrupted except for the square small window on the far left side. One of my hands were free, so I used it to massage the temple that sported a massive headache. Since that wasn't helping, I untied my hands and walked towards the window, hoping there was a chance of escape.

'Fuck!' Not only were there bars but I was like...50 feet off the ground. [Mega Exaggeration!]  I turned away from the window angry.

I slowly walked around the room desperately looking for a door a light switch.. . or something. Then all of a sudden I heard a click, I looked around to see where the sound was coming from.  Then I heard creek of a door opening to my right,...I ran towards the window, tripping over something as I approached it.

The lights popped on and it was him, the guy I delivered the pizza to, the pshyco who wanted me to be his slave.

"So you have awakened my dear,.. it's about time. I'm hungry." He said turning on the light switch.

' Where in the hell were you light switch when  needed you !' I thought.

He chuckled as if he heard my thoughts, weirdo!

He began walking towards me with a devilish smile.

"Why in the hell am I here, do you know what will happen to me when I get home" I asked demandingly.

"First, calm your voice when you're talking to me,. I am your master you will do what I SAY. And as I've said before you are my slave and you will stay with me , you don't have to worry about those people."  He said sternly.

"Excuse me, for the last time I will not be your slave and you don't own me, I can say whatever I feel like saying and 'Those people' are my family. Don't you speak of them that way! " I said giving him an angry but stern look.

Within a blink of an eye the man standing in front of the door was now standing infront of me with his hands tightly around my throat.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way, you may not like it but you damn sure are going to accept it. Now, unless you want me to rip that pretty little throat out in just one bite you show me some respect."

As I was about to tell him off he interrupted me.

"You should think about what you say before you say it....Think carefully." His voice cold as ice and weirdly it shut me right up.

At that moment I couldn't do anything but stare into his eyes. Eyes that can make a woman do anything and a man shake in fear automatically. 

He slowly released his hands from around my throat. 

"Follow me." He said with a voice of power and presence of seduction.

At this moment, this very moment I could tell things were not going to be good for me and this mystery man but I can definitely say he was not going to keep me here, not without a fight.

x

So please comment. Vote. and Fan .Please let me know what you think. Again first comment gets a dedication.  

Love   Arianna9 <3