Chapter 10

READ!!!!

{I have no idea how long this chapter will be. I have written down a few pages but I am going from my brain right now...so!  Enjoy...Im hoping for at least ...3-4  pages. I doubt I'll get that far but...yea!

PLEASE COMMENT< VOTE< AND FAN!

Really comment because this chapter may depend on if I continue writing or not....

Sorry butterfingers and Penguins.

XOXO  -Arianna

Alessandro's POV

I drove down the deserted highway, clenching the wheel. Here I was going well over the speed limit and it still wasn't fast enough for me. I could still feel her scent on me, roaming in the car; I could even hear her heart beat in my ears. Or was it my own? Her blood sticking to my taste buds like glue. I was so tempted to turn around and take her again and feed off her again, but I knew I couldn't do that. Why am I so angry, I wondered? I wondered why I was so...so... protective over her. A human for Christ sakes! I've never felt this way about a human. Matter of fact I haven't felt this way for anyone. Well except Claire.

All these years, thinking she ran off just to crush my heart. Finding out that she didn't leave me, that she actually did love me like she said she did, crushed me.

Tears formed in my eyes and the road got blurry. I quickly wiped my eyes and focused on the road. The love of my life, was now gone. The one person I was willing to give my heart to and share my life with was. GONE.

Gosh! I miss Claire. How could Sophia do this to me?! Yeah Claire was a human, but I was going to change that. But Sophia took that chance away from me.

F—king lunatic. Did she ever think of how that would have affected me? And she tried to cover it up by making a lie saying that Claire left me!  Did she really think I would love her? Hell no! I loved Claire, and I wish I was able to tell her that. I guess now is too late.

I shook my head and began driving faster than before, and in a matter of minutes I was home. In the woods. Alone.

I sat in my car, calming myself down. I took deep breaths and tamed myself. I took a step out the car and walked into my large and empty house. As I stepped in a strong smelled almost knocked me off my feet.

Whoosh!

I inhaled a little air and was nearly sick to my stomach.

F—k! I said mentally. Aaliyah scent was all over the place. I went to my room to try and get away from it.

Damn it! Her scent was all over my bed from this morning. I went to the kitchen...and her scent was in there as well!

"Oh gosh! I can't handle this." I screamed, and it echoed over the empty house.

I stomped out of my house and into my car. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to get away from my house. Oh!  My friend Jake has a special pray to get rid of strong scents. I quickly sped in the direction of his house.

Dang! His house was through the town Aaliyah was in. Crap! I quickly drove and in no time I was back in front of the dingy building. I slowed down as I drove past her. She was still lying there on the bench I left her on. I growled and sighed at her sleeping body.

Did they want me to take her back? I thought.

It was like they wanted me to take her again. I thought about. Sh!t I stared for a few more second and sped off to jakes house.

After a few minutes I pulled into Jake's driveway. His car wasn't there, but Matthews's car was.

Matthew is his younger cousin, not that it matters. Were all over 100, heck some 1000. Matthew is a troubled kid. He's always getting into trouble. You know breaking rules, humans and vampires. He used to be a good kid until a pack of mutts killed his human girlfriend and ever since he's been well... trouble. He's a good kid now though, He's chilled down a little. I do mean a little. He's a good kid now though. He reminds me of the younger me.

I smirked at the thought.

I got out my car and approached the front door. I knocked 3 times then waited. I heard footsteps approach and the knob twist. I was right, Matthew was here.

"Hay what's up Al'. Come on in." Matthew said and let me in. I can't stand when he call me that "Al'" but oh well I'll let it slide right now.

"Nothing much Matt. Is Jake here?" I asked.

"Nope, he's out with some girl. What you need." He said nonchalantly.

"I need to get rid of a scent.  My house f—king reeks right now." I said wrinkling my face.

"Ha!" he laughed. "Hold on. I'm about to go get it for you." He said. And walked through some door and later came out with a bottle, I was very familiar with.

"Her you go Al'." he said knowing it would get under my skin. I glanced at him but didn't say anything.

"Well thanks man. See you later." I said heading to the door.

"No problem. You need any help?" he asked while following me to the door.

"Nawl skip! I can handle it. Tell Jake I came by. See you later." I said and walked out the door.

I got in my car and drove away. I didn't drive pass the orphanage, I didn't want to have a relapse and take her again. Gosh I sound like a junkie.

I quickly made my way back home and begun spraying the spray around the house. I stopped at the door of the guest room. Sophia's body was in there. I thought about what I should do. Maybe I should just throw it in a river...no stupid humans will eventually find it. Oh! I have a furnace down stairs. That'll be simple and easy on my part. I smirked and entered the room. I looked at the floor and my eyes widen. My breath caught in my throat.

Oh my gosh!

This can't be true. I was in utter shock.

All I saw was a note where Sophia's lifeless body was. What the hell?

I picked the note and stared at it in disbelief.

If I can't have you, no one can.

I read and it don't take a scientist to know what she meant by that. I immediately used vamp. Speed to get to my office. I grabbed the phone immediately. Who can help me in this situation? I thought and I thought. Jake? No Matthew said- MATTHEW! I quickly dialed his cell.

"Hello?"

"Matthew this is Allesandro. I need you at my house right now!" I said.

"What's wrong is everything ok."

"Hell no ! Get here as soon as you can!" I yelled.