Chapter 6

Ello my fellow's!! ....

-

.Sorry I've been gone so long!!! School started not to long ago and I haven't had time to write, hopefully I'll get back on track and balance both ! Well....Here's another chapter.

X

X

I followed behind him halfway alert and half sleepy. Then my sleepiness went away when I saw a door. My eyes widened at the view of it.

We began walking up the stairs until an idea popped into my head.

"Why do you need me?" I asked.

He turned around to face me with a "confused, but not in the mood" look.

Gosh, what a beautiful face. Wtf, I need food and quick!

"What do you mean why do I need you?"

"Hello...the maid, she's already here, you don't need me. So why am I here?"

He rolled his eyes and continued walking up the stairs as if I didn't say a thing.

"Um...Excuse me?" He ignored me again.

"You just need me for blood is that it?" I asked. He stopped and turned slowly.

"Yes that is the only reason I need you." He stepped down to the step I was on and looked me directly in the eyes.

"You're only food to me, in case you fail to realize it. I don't need you, as much as I hate to say it, but there are a lot of your kind out there. You're not special." He said in a serious tone.

I looked at the floor, kind of taken aback. Tears formed in my eyes, but I made sure to not let him see them. I wasn't expecting that, but at least he was honest.

I heard his footsteps leading back up the stairs.

"Hey, can I go outside for a bit." He looked over his shoulder.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" He asked.

"No...may be a blood sucking cannibal, but not stupid." I said with a smirk.

He groaned.

"Seriously, that cell was really stuffy, and I have asthma." I said.

He stared at me to detect if I was lying or not. Once he realized I wasn't he sighed and walked back down stairs, and I followed. Before opening the door he turned around and grabbed my jaw.

"Don't. try. Anything!" he said in a low growl.

When I mumbled "ok", he let me go, and we stepped out of the door.  We were surrounded by trees, trees, and more trees. This could be good and bad.

He stood close to me making sure I didn't run.

"Are you done yet?" he said in annoyance.

"Why are you so quick to go back inside? Enjoy Mother Nature a bit." I said walking around smelling flowers.

The beauty of the roots that blossom into a heart that must be cared and treated with love 

Now was the time for me to put my plan into action. I saw a log on the ground. I snuck my way towards it and made sure to look as normal as possible. As soon as Alessandro turns his head I would throw this at him and run.

On 3. I began counting in my head. My heart was beating fast!

1.

2.

3!

I threw the log and ran like hell!

 I ran and ran and ran like the devil himself was behind me. I ran through trees, bushes, broken branches, and spider webs. I didn't look back. I ran in all kind of ways. I ran forward, in a zig-zag, I even hop scotched I think. Even when I fell I crawled like a spider in snake lands.

My heart beat was beating extremely fast, my throat was dry and my legs felt like spaghetti.

Once I felt as if I couldn't even crawl, I dropped to the forest grounds.

Tears, sweat, and saliva covered my face.

.....

When I finally caught my breath, I thought about what I had just done. I think when I threw the log, it didn't go far. I think it fell on his foot.

I don't know.

What I did know was that I had gotten away from the crazy dude.

Now the question was...how was I going to get home?

I was a Dominican pizza girl who was lost in a dark forest. Filled with all types of animals, and creatures. Now that I realize it, maybe staying with Alessandro was a good idea.....nah never mind.

"Well then..." I said aloud. "Which way should I g-"

Snap!

I looked around to find where that sound came from.

Crack!

 I'm about to be eaten by a bear or even Bigfoot. Oh no...I'm about to be eaten, my big toe! (What?!)

I began freaking out, then, I heard another sound, and turned around to find a very pissed off Alessandro.

"Oh shit!"

XXX

So....what do you guys think! Comment, fan, and vote!!!!