Chapter 8

I'm quickly typing this, I only have exactly ten minutes to write so...please don't tell me about the errors. I know they are there.

Xoxo !!

Aaliyah's P.o.v.

I nuzzled into something warm. It was moving at an even pace. I laid my hand on it to feel what it was. I was moving up and down feeling my way around. It felt weird. With my eyes still close, I feel my way to a lower point. It felt hard and .... Thick.

"Mhhh well good morning to you too." Said a familiar voice.

Oh my gosh! I jumped up and out of a huge bed.

When did I get here?

I started into the face of the a—hole who bit me. Wait! He bit me. I felt my neck to feel a sore mark.

I looked around the room with wide eyes. I saw a door, which looked like a bathroom. I ran across the bed like a spider monkey and swung the door open.

My senses were correct, it was a bathroom. Luckily with a mirror.

"Oh my." I whispered to myself.

There was a bite marl on my neck. It was blue and purple, and very sore. I couldn't believe it. He really was a vampire.

 I turned around to see Alessandro standing in the doorway without a shirt on, and a nice six pack. I almost softened up....almost.

Until I remembered the achy mark on my neck, and that made me realize just how pissed I was at him.

I charged at him like a wild bull punching, kicking, and slapping him.

"You a—hole! You bit me!" I screamed.

"What the hell?" he said and dodged my punches, grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Stop hitting me!" he said in a dangerous tone.

I didn't care. At this moment he had no right to be mad. So I kneed  him in the rainbow skittles. He let go of my arms and fell to the floor while grabbing himself.

I looked at him shockingly I kicked him in the ass then ran like hell. I heard him scream my name.

"Shit !" I whispered.

I ran all the way to the kitchen and, unfortunately, into the maid. Always in inconvenience to me.

I was getting back to my feet as Alessandro walked into the kitchen. He pushed me back down and straddled my hips, anger clear in his face.

"I have had enough of you. I brought you here to be my slave, and that is what you're going to be. Get the fuck up, go in that room, get an outfit, and clean my damn house. If you even try and run away from my house, your life is fucking over. Got it?"

"Yes." He snorted inside his nose and spit in my face. I looked over and saw the proud smirk that resided on Sophia's face. 

He stood up, stepped on my stomach, and left the room.

Tears whelmed up in my eyes, so I just laid there and cried. Sophia left and followed after Alessandro. I cried a little bit longer. Eventually I stood up and walked around until I found a room with a bathroom. I took a long bath and luckily there were cloths in the draws for me to where. I put on a tank top and shorts and laid in the bed and went to sleep.

"Wishing I could fade away into the air, to be unseen and drown in the invisible pool of pain."

 ___________________________________________________________________________

I know this is short, school is a pain and I can't upload as much as I want. Sorry. I'll try to upload as quickly as possible!

Aliens and roasters dance for shrimp for their pet elephants!