Chapter 9

Hi!!!

XXx I know you guys are mad at me, it's been forever, but it was my fault. I bought a lion and it ate my computer.....Honest!

Lol well here's a new chapter.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Alessandro's P.o.v.

I walked into my office and slammed my door. I walked to my desk and sat in my chair. 

 Puttting my head in my hands and sighed.

Women and their fucking issues, here I am feeling bad for something she did! This is her fault, stupid woman. She's bi-polar is what she is. One minute, she's laying peacefully in my arms and next thing you know she's kicking and punching me.

Ok...maybe I over reacted a little, but she had no right kicking me-

Knock knock

I looked at the door and Sophia stepped in.

Ugh! Why won't she just leave me alone?

I stood and walked to the window in my office. I stared out at completely nothing. The forest looked peaceful. The green leaves, misty air. It looked beautiful.

 She walked to my side, and placed her hand on my shoulder. Why won't she just leave? I"m not in the mood to be bothered.

"Are you ok?" she asked, I nodded and shrug her hand off.

I walked across the floor back to my desk.

"Where is she?" I asked

"I don't know, I left a little after you. She's probably still crying on the floor. Stupid humans and their emotions, right?" she said with a smirk.

I glanced at her, but didn't respond.

"Um, do you want some breakfast?" she asked. "I just went hunting." she added.

I shook my head and went back to my desk. I let out a big sigh.

"I'm going to catch up on some work, please leave." I said while gathering some folders.

She stared at me for a while; I looked up from my work.

"Did you not hear what I said? GET OUT!" I said a little harsher than I intended.

She glanced at me for another moment and rushed out of my office, slamming the door.

Ugh, as I've said again.....Women.

Sophia's P.O.V.

I can't believe him! Kicking me out of his office, yelling at me the way he did! IT's all her fault! He may be easy for her smile and tan smooth skin, but I can see right through that! Her brown hair, lips, smile, sassy attitude, he may "like" her but he "LOVES" me! I know he does.

She's just like the last one, Claire! UGH! The fact that her name is even in my head sickens me!

I gasped, as I walked into my room.

Well I cleaned up one mess with death, why not again.

An evil smirk came upon my face.

I know exactly what I will do. After this he will forget about her and he'll focus on me.

Yeah...I know EXACTLYwhat do....

I went to the security room to find out were she was, because to my surprise she wasn't on the floor on the kitchen.