Chapter 7

I'm re-doing this chapter. I didn't like the other one so ...here's the new "fangs"

Monkeys and donuts!!!

XX

Recap

"Oh shit!"

Aaliyah's  Pov.

He began circling me like a wild animal. I tried to stay calm. I gave him a weak smile and waved.

"Hay there, vampire man. How are you doing?"

He growled at me, and that was my cue to run like heck!

I dashed in another direction but didn't get far. The stupid dude tackled me like he was a quarter back or something! He almost broke my neck!

He turned me over, so I could face him.

"What in the world, get off of me!" I screamed.

"You're so stubborn and useless! Such a dumb emotional being. One minute you're calm and nice, and then you turn into a crazy deranged lunatic! No wonder your mother left you!"

I gasped. I couldn't believe he said that. At this point tears were forming, and a few fell on the side of my face.

"You see, you're such emotional creatures. I should kill you righ-"

"Do it! Bite me! I'm sick of being degraded because of what I am. If you want to kill me then I'm giving you what you want!"  I yelled, tears streaming down the side of my face.

"Aaliyah don't test m-"

"No! If you're such a bad vampire, then do it, bite me!"

He shoved my head to the side, elongated his fangs, and bit down on my neck.

It happened so quickly I didnt have a chance to react, until I felt horrible pain shot throught my body .

Alessandro's Pov.

 She screamed, and the rich taste of her blood overwhelmed the senses of my mouth. I had no clue humans could taste this good. Her blood was sending me on a new high.

The loud piercing scream died down and the mood in the air changed.

A moan echoed from the back of her throat, and I took it as a sign that she wanted me to continue. I pushed my teeth further into her neck and felt one of the many veins burst into my mouth. 

I reached my hands around her neck and pushed it further into my mouth. I then noticed that her body felt about twelve pounds lighter. I didn't stop because I still felt her blood pumping strong.

It took me about four minutes to realize it was a mistake. Her blood wasn't coming as strong anymore and she'd stopped moaning. Her breathing was uneven, shallower than usual.

I reluctantly pulled my head away. I licked the now gaping hole that lined the right side of her neck. I pressed my finger against the thin line on her neck to make sure it's actually closed. I picked her light body up and carried her back to my house.

I used vamp speed to get home .

I walked through the door with her limp body in my arms. Sophia was standing near the staircase pacing with a worried look on her face. Once she saw me, she sighed with relief and rushed to me.

"Master, where were you. I was worried." She said with concern.

I moved her aside, and walked up the stairs.

"Do I need to take her where the others went?" She called out from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed, getting slightly irritated by her voice.

"No Sophia, she's going to be staying here. Now please leave me alone for a while." I said and walked towards my room.

"Well I don't want her here!" she screamed.

I looked down at her, giving her a deadly glare.

"Sophia," I whispered in a deathly tone, "get out of my face before I do something I'll regret."

"Well maybe I want you to do something you'll regret."

I growled at her to go away.

She stared at me for a while then used her vampire speed to go to her room. I'll apologize later, I mentally told myself.

I walked into my room and laid Aaliyah on the bed gently. She was sound asleep and looked so peaceful. I stared at her beautiful face for a little while, her caramel skin and beautiful lips. I wondered how could someone look so kind and beautiful while sleeping, be so stubborn once they wake up.

Her eyebrows went into a frown, and she mumbled something about a "stupid vampire". I chuckled and walked to the other side of the bed. I was thinking of lying down with her, but realized how much of a bad temper she has. I stood up and began to walk towards the door.

Wait. This is my room and my bed. I turned around and walked back to where she was sleep and got in the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her, and put my nose up to the scar. I breathed on the scar and a moan escaped her lips. I could still taste her rich blood in my mouth. As much as I wanted to taste her blood again, she was already weak, and I didn't want to kill her her...yet.

 Sophia's Pov.

 Ugh! Alessandro is mine. What does that...thing have that I don't! I am the woman of this house! I'm supposed to be in his arms right now, not her! The worthless girl doesn't deserve him! I do. It's time for me to put an end to this!

______________________________________________________________________