8

**Addy's POV**

**Earlier That Day**

I went back into my apartment to go get ready for my day with Louis. I wore a pair of purple high waisted shorts, a lace shirt and a black blazer over that. I looked rather cute if you asked me, but it didn't matter. I was just going out with Louis, not like I had to impress him or look cute, you know? I walked into his apartment and I saw him wearing his signature outfit: Toms, red pants rolled into capri's, and a white shirt with navy stripes. I loved that outfit on him, it made him look really good. I looked at Zayn and he looked at me weird.

"You've never dressed that nicely for one of our dates." He said rather annoyed. He needed to calm down, like right this second.

"I just wanted to look nicer for a day.. sue me." I said, realizing how mean that came out. I looked and gave him a smile. "I didn't mean to say that.." He just shrugged. Talking it out would be stupid anyway, right Zayn?

"Alright, let's go!" Louis said taking my arm. Zayn coughed and he released my arm. Really, Zayn? He's one of my friends. I let out a groan and left with Louis.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked Louis who seemed to know exactly where he was going.

"It's a surprise!" He said looking at me, and then continued walking across the park. I saw a blanket and a picnic basket, and then I remembered what I told Louis when we were kids. I told him that I've always wanted a boy to surprise me with a picnic. He led me down to the blanket and sat me down.

"LOUIS!!!!" I said hitting his arm playfully, "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! I can't believe you remembered!" He shrugged.

"I figured I would do something special.. you deserve it." He said shyly.

"I like this side of you." I said biting into the sandwich he made me. My favorite, PB&J. That sounds lame, but I'm a plain girl, okay?

"I like this side of you too, Ad." He said smiling. I didn't think he ever saw a different side of me?

I laughed, "What side?" He looked up at me and looked down at the ground. Louis Tomlinson, shy? That's weird..

"The side of you, without Zayn.."

**Charlotte's POV**

The past week all Addy and Louis have been doing was spending time together. Alone. It was really weird, and Zayn was beyond pissed. "Hey Char!" Addy said coming into the apartment with Louis.

"Where did you go?" I was mad. They left without telling any of us where they were going or that they were going. She didn't even tell her boyfriend.

"Oh, just went for a walk." She answered smiling. Did she not realize how pissed Zayn was with her?

"Yeah, well take a walk next door. Zayn needs to talk to you." Louis started to follow her but I pulled him back. "What's happening?" I asked.

"I don't know.. we walked?" Thank you Captain Obvious. I really needed help figuring that out.

"Zayn's pissed at her." I said, his smile dropping.

"Do you think they're fighting?" He said worried. Yeah, now he cares about her relationship.

"Hmm.. well when I'm mad at someone I go and play My Little Pony with them. Of course they're fighting." I said with an attitude. This sounds terrible, but he's going to put Addy in a really shitty mood for the next month.

"I didn't want that.." He said guiltily. I shrugged.

"A little late for what you want, don't you think? You and Addy should have spent time together, with all of us. She has a boyfriend, Louis. I know you don't want to hear that, and I know that I'm a big Laddy shipper, but I'm also a best friend." I kind of feel bad for telling him that advice, but he should think about Zayn too, you know? All I could think about was what the hell could be happening next door.