Chapter 9

Elena was sitting on the berth once more. By the look on her face, you could now notice that she is okay now, but she wasn't happy. Well, either sad or angry. More like depressed.

Steeljaw came in with another cube of energon. Ever since she refused to refuel one time and he kissed her he has now stayed there till she refuels. Luckily he hasn't been asked for anything important now. When others in leadership team heard what happened they were...well, at first they made a joke on that it sure saves on energon, but taking note they need her alive the joke end there. So, they really suggested that he should try to convince her to trust him. Unbelievable.

He placed the cube on the table near her when he saw her face.

"Something wrong?" he asked. Elena just looked away.

Steeljaw sighs for this. She is doing it again. In this, he sat near her.

"You want to talk about it?" he asked.

"You will just use them against me," she said.

"I won't," he said while gently lifting her face up to look at him. She looked directly into his yellow optics a while before she moves her head away and shut hers. This leaves him confused a bit. She didn't want to look at him, but not because she doesn't want to talk. It looked like she was scared. Was she afraid that he will...what is it again...kiss her again? Looks like it did affect her. Well, it makes sense, she is not like any other Cybertronian. She used to live on this planet, as the rumor says. 'This planet...'

"Um...May I come in?" heard the voice behind. It was Toolbox on the door, who had found both in deep silence.

Then Steeljaw gets up and goes to the other door, which leads to the bathroom.

"Make sure she refuels, mini-con," said Steeljaw before left the room. This surprised Elena and tried to look at what was going on, he has gone.

Both of them remained quiet.

"Um...What happened?" asked Toolbox.

"I...do not know..." said Elena and looked at the door of the bathroom where was heard the shower going on.

In Scrapyard Bee team got another con into a stasis pod. After doing so they went to the command center to see if there's anything new. Ever since Elena got captured Bumblebee asked Fixit to check any activity near. Who knows if Elena has managed to escape or one of the Steeljaw's gang was onto something, which they could capture and ask where they are.

"Anything, Fixit?" asked Bumblebee.

"Not so car-tar-Far, sir," said Fixit. "And it looks like there isn't any Decepticon activity for now."

"I don't know usually complain, but I really wish there would be one and it would be one of those, who got free by Steeljaw, " said YoungStar.

"Well, we all do," said Bumblebee. "But we need to be patient."

"You haven't, by the way, informed this to Optimus, haven't you," asked AquaStar.

"No.," said Bumblebee. "I'm not even sure how to say it. You can't just call and say "I guess what she did again. Gets captured by bad guys just save us". I'm not even sure how he will react."

"You know, if you put on that way, he won't take it well," said GaiaStar.

"Umm...Lieutenant..." said Fixit. "We got visitors..." he said and showed the screen, but that was soon unnecessary when they heard a sound of engines above them. They look up and saw familiar ship landing near the scrapyard, but out of sight from public eyes.

Bumblebee, Strongarm, and Grimlock went to check the ship. It's Cybertronian for sure, but who is another case The doors of the ship opened and showed familiar faces.