Chapter 2

It has passed some time now, since defeating Megatronus. Everything was going well until Micronus appeared and demand Optimus return the powers he got from Primes. In this Optimus came bit weak, but he decided still to go on the mission. In this team was split into two. Optimus will lead Windblade, Drift, and Sideswipe to other places along with Drift's students, Flame- and AshStars. Meanwhile, Bumblebee, Strongarm, and Grimlock handle things near the Crown city with rest. But while so, Elena had lost her powers because she refuses to claim her final title "Star Princess". No one knew why, but Optimus and Bumblebee knew she had her reasons and in the end, she has right to decide.

Right now Elena was worried and was passing over and over inside her trailer on what she could do while waiting for another call from Star realm. Obviously, someone will call there and try again convince her to become Star Princess.

And as she expected her watch glowed showing that she has a call. She activated it and from it came Silver.

"Oh great! They decided to put one who doesn't talk, but can convince," said Elena.

In this Silver looked bit annoyed, but the put on best cute puppy face.

"If that is supposed to mean "big pretty please become Star Princess" not gonna work," said Elena.

In this Silver rolled optics for knowing the answer, but then lift a paw to say there is more. This made Elena bit curious. Once she got her attention Silver started move pawns or act like it has done back then to communicate.

"I...get up.... I'm getting an update?" In this Silver nodded. "What kind update?" asked Elena.

In this Silver showed a hologram project, which showed her upgrade. In it, she saw her robot form and next to it another form, but bigger.

"Am I suppose to grow up?" asked Elena.

Silver tried to think how to say things to, but Elena was getting it.

"I get it. Since I'm "suppose to" become Star Princess, I need totally new look and it means I'll be the same size as others so they could take me seriously."

Silver looked while before started to sign again.

"No, of course, I don't want everyone to treat me like a baby. To be honest I'm grown up woman...I mean femme...you know." Silver nods for that like it know what she means.

"Just one question is this all because others want me to become Star Princess?" she asked. Silver started to sign again.

"So-so? You mean I was going to grow up anyway?" Silver was going to sign. "Yeah. Yeah. You're right. I would have got bored how others treat me. To be honest, I think they already have started to treat me like that...." said Elena sadly.

Silver let out a worried whine. Elena knew if Silver has been there for real it would have rested its head on her knees.

"It's nothing. Nothing you should be worried," said Elena. "But this doesn't change my mind, however." Silver rolled optics again for obvious. "When this upgrade is supposed to come?" she asked. In this Silver started to sign again. "It will come to no matter where I am and I still can change into a human?" Silver nods. "Well, thanks for telling. Bye bye!" said Elena before ending the call.

In this Elena rest on her bed and looked up. She was going to change. She was going to grow. What would others think about it? Especially her family. Well, she could actually hug them. That would be the best thing she could wish. She could be like them, except she will transform into a human, not in a vehicle. Probably something 'possible only for Star' thing. But better not tell others until it's official. She is always in her human form, so no one won't notice. After thinking this through she got up and left to the outside.