PROLOGUE

It was a calm night. One which makes you want to go out and watch stars and the moon or just be outside. In the forest near the Crown city, the local wildlife was either going to sleep or starting their night activities. Of course, tonight was far different compared to others.

Steeljaw was passing through the forest, looking for any Decepticon prisoner who could join his pack. So far he got only three. Five if he counts mini-cons. Yes, recently he found Fracture and his mini-cons, Divebomb and Airazor. By what they told they came for bounty but were stopped thanks to Autobots. But what really got his interest when they mentioned Star Supreme was there.

"Are you positive it was her?"

"She was the very last reason we needed to leave," said Airazor.

"You know what powers she has. We would have been scrapped," said Divebomb.

"But like we said, it is her. That weird local look she has is probably meant cover her identity," said Fracture.

Yes, they were right. Even Steeljaw couldn't recognize her when she showed up in the damn. And he had to wound her. Well, that won't surprise if she doesn't want to negotiate with him like he suggested. Steeljaw was passing by when he heard a strange sound. No, that's not the word voice. A voice that was singing.

"I lose my way, no one cares.
The words I say, no one hears.
My life it seems
Is a world of dreams."

Usually, he would ignore such a thing, but he couldn't help to think that he has heard that voice before. So, he decided to follow it.

"Deep in the night, you'll find me.
Dream and you're right behind me.
Stay if you will stay
We'll dream the night away."

He kept going on passing through the trees and bushes while the voice came clearer. Soon he moved leaves from the view to who is singing and his surprise he found out it's Star Supreme.

"Dreams to dream in the dark of the night
When the world goes wrong, I can still make it right
I can see so far in my dreams
I'll follow my dreams
Until they come true."

Elena was passing by in her night-clothes and blanket around her. She had found a lake where local creatures came to drink. So, no one wasn't there. Then she started to walk on the water.

"There is a star waiting to guide us
Shining inside us when we close our eyes!"

Just in the middle of the lake, she raised her hands like commanding water to get up and taking many different forms. Those forms looked like bots in different shapes and sizes

"Come with me, you will see what I mean,
There's a world inside no one else ever sees.
You will go so far in my dreams,
Somewhere in my dreams,
Your dreams will come true."

One of the watery figures looked like Optimus standing dashingly with different armor like it was supposed to be for a ball, while Elena looks from aside how things go in this act of hers. Then someone comes forward. The other watery figure was femme in beautiful dress armor. She curtsies while Optimus bows as accepting something, which turns out to be the dance. Elena dance by herself while water copy of her father and his dance partner dances gracefully.