Chapter 4

In a crashed ship, Steeljaw walked to the front of other cons who he had freed from stasis pods. He was taking them to the command center to show them to the bosses. From what he had learned, on the ship were three leaders. Saberhorn, Glowstrike, and Scorponok. Well, scratch off Scorponok, he got captured by Autobots. He knew that they come here because of their Decepticon signal. He did tell why he destroyed his own, but Scorponok just didn't listen. And he had to pay the price of ignorance.

While walking to the command center, Saberhorn came forward.

"Steeljaw, you came already. Marvelous," said Saberhorn. "Have you seen Scorponok?"

"I'm afraid got bad news about him," said Steeljaw. "While I was getting these warriors I saw that he was captured by Autobots. I did tell him that they may find him if he won't hide his signal."

"I see," said Saberhorn. "Scorponok was stubborn one when it came to "getting advice" from other than me or Glowstrike. And now it became to his downfall. But at least you give us what you promised."

"That and more," said Steeljaw and showed unconscious Elena.

"A Star maiden?" amazed Saberhorn. "Very impressive indeed."

"I knew that with her here Autobots will consider the chance to attack here that is if they ever learn where we are," said Steeljaw.

"Yes, well thinking," said Saberhorn. "Follow me. I know where she can be while we talk this any further," he said while ordered few other cons to guide others to the command center.

Saberhorn leads Steeljaw to another chamber where was nothing but large pod in the center of the room.

"What is this?" asked Steeljaw.

"We weren't sure either," said Saberhorn. "But by a look at the control panels, this was designed to other Stars when they started to get their... element form."

"The form of their Predacon elements."

"Yes, by what manual told when Predacon inside the Stars started to awaken this was one design to keep them still until they learned to control it. The glass is thicker than any other and monitors keep track on any activity inside the pod."

"I see", said Steeljaw before placed Elena into the pod, before it closed.

"Now no need to worry. We will come to see her once we had talked with Glowstrike," said Saberhorn. "And if anything unusual happens we get an alarm to the command center," he said before they left the chamber.

But little did they knew that once the door closed Elena took a fetal position and looked like she was feeling unwell. Right, then she turns into her robot form but right then out of the pod something started to get closer the pod and surround it.

Meanwhile, in the command center Glowstrike and Saberhorn checked the new recruits.

"You had done well, Steeljaw," said Glowstrike. " These warriors seem more than... adequate," she said after passing Clampdown.

"You indeed had proven yourself," said Saberhorn. "You will reach far, my friend. Very far indeed."

Right, then the alarm went on. First, everyone got ready it was an intruder, while Saberhorn checked where it came from.

"Don't tell we're under attack," said Glowstrike irritating. That's the last thing they need right now attacks just when they got new members.

"No it's not," said Saberhorn after checking the security cameras. "Even mini-cons are in their place."

"Then where it came from?" asked Glowstrike.

Saberhorn checks, but he didn't get a chance to say where, when Steeljaw was already on his way to there. The alarm came from where they left Star Supreme.