Chapter 19 - Snowball and Volleyball

[A/N]: So I know that Niall's birthday is on the thirteenth of September, but I changed it to November for the sake of the story timeline! Sorry everyone if it bothers you!

Tayler's POV

October passed quickly and we flew into November, snow began falling from the sky.

I thought about telling the girls not to tell Zayn when my birthday is, then I realized it was hopeless, considering I have a twin. I'm so blonde sometimes.

I just don't like when people mar a big deal about my birthday. It's on a tuesday this year and I feel like its going to be terrible. I don't know why though.

I slid on my red rain boots and black skinny jeans. Girls were permitted to wear them, thank god, if we had to wear skirts in pretty sure my legs would fall off! I put on my grey peacoat and a red scarf. It was freezing outside, so I made sure to grab my gloves before heading out the door.

Today we had to go celebrate the fifty year anniversary of the school being re-built due to old construction errors.

Everyone stood outside in a giant huddle, shivering as cold wind whipped our hair.

"I know it's freezing but everyone bare with me for a few minutes!" the head mistress shouted. We went through the normal ritual, confetti, screaming, shivering, more confetti, and finally being able to go inside for some warm tea or coffee.

I grabbed some tea and stirred in honey and mint then sipped it. Zayn say across from me smirking.

"You know I can warm you up any time" he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. His eyes bore into mine and he nudged my foot with his. I ran my foot up and down his leg and he bit his bottom lip.

"You guys! Stop having eye sex at the table! There are children around!" Louis shouted and pointed to Niall and Harry.

"Hey!" they protested. Well, they ARE the youngest. I bit my lip and looked down, blushing furiously. Zayn chuckled and everyone started cracking up.

I shook my head and looked over at Louis and Sierra. Those two are SO adorable. Sierra was leaning into Louis' chest and he had one arm around her.

"You two are adorable" Danielle voiced her opinion. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Sierra blushed an hid her face in Louis' arm.

"I'm bored" I say groaning and lean back in my chair. I feel it fall forward suddenly. I gasp and grip the ends of the table. Zayn starts cracking up.

"Zayn!!" I shout.

"What?" he asks biting the inside of his cheek, his eyes watering.

"What if I fell?!" I asked.

"I would've laughed even harder." he says, then starts cracking up again. I grab my tea bag garbage and fling it at him. It hits him with a loud smack and sticks to his cheek.

"Eveeennn" I sing. He sticks his tongue out at me. I shrug my shoulders and lean on the table with my hands beneath my chin.

"It's Saturday! We should do something before my game tonight!" I say.

"Uhhhh we could just relax an watch films?" Danielle asked hopefully.

"No!!! We should go clubbing!!" Lou shouted.

"Uhhhh did I mention I have a game? And Zayn and Liam have basketball practice in the morning? I don't think they'll want a hangover during practice." I say. Lou huffs and sits back in his chair.