Chapter 17 - Necklaces and kisses

{A/N}: On the side is the song that this book is inspired by (: Also a really cute banner that was submitted by an anonymous fan <3 hope you guys like this chapter :DDD

Zayn's POV

I got myself out of bed with great effort and hopped into the shower. I heard my phone go of when I was standing in my towel I the bathroom, I reached for it and my towel loosened and fell to the floor.

"Shit" I picked up my phone and my towel and looked at my phone. I saw the picture that I ha for Tayler's ID. It was her standing next to me and we were in swimsuits. I slowly felt my morning woody begin to throb. I groaned.

I opened the text message which read, 'Meet me after breakfast? I want to talk' Should I be worried? Wait, she already broke up with me, why would I need to be worried at all?

'Uhmmm sure' I reply, then toss my phone to the side. I brush my teeth and wash my face, then run a comb through my hair. I gel it upwards in the usual quiff. I place my black gauges in my ears and put on my need glasses.

I leave the bathroom and put on the uniform. It's too bright for my taste, but oh well. I put on my white short and the grey jumper with m tie tucked underneath. I think I'll go without the blazer today. I grab the navy-blue dress pants and slide them on, then put on my white and black supahs.

I look pretty good actually. My mornin woody is still throbbing. Gah, I need to make out with someone, NOW.

I leave the room with my keys and cellphone and head towards the hall. I see Mary leaning against a locker trying to be sexy, so I grab her and we walk into the cafeteria. She stops when she sees Tayler and then she turns to me and grabs my face, then starts making out with me. I try not to vomit as I kiss her back. She pulls away and looks at me, I force a smile that probably looks like a grimace. We keep walking.

As I sit down I notice that Tayler is sitting with some dude. He has choppy brown hair and green eyes. He has one arm around her shouler and she's leaning into him a little. I feel myself growing jealous so I speak up.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask her. She looks up with hurt in her eyes and frowns at Mary. Gah!!! Why did I have to be such an idiot?!

"Nothing" she says and looks away. I look down and sigh. What have I done? She was totally going to ask me to be her boyfriend again!

The rest of breakfast was hard to bare. The guy sitting next to Tayler, whom I learned was Danielle's and Jordan's cousin Benjamin, was continuously whispering in Tayler's ear.

After about half an hour I couldn't take it anymore. I balled my hand in a fist and slammed it on the table. I stood up and walked out. I barely made it into the hall when Mary grabbed my shoulder and spun new around.

"Mary! Get the hell away from me! We are not dating and I don't like you! You are disgusting! You have no idea what in going through right now and you don't seem to even care about me! All you care about is pissing Tayler off, and making out with me! Get a life!" I hiss. She slaps me across the face and storms off.

I kind of deserved that. A woman, no matter how disgusting she is, should NEVER be treated like that. I groan and stalk of down the hall. I need alcohol.

I leave the grounds and hop on my black Tron Ducati Sport Classic 1000. It's modeled after the on in Tron Legacy that the main character drives before he goes into the game.

I shove my helmet down on my head and throw on my black leather jacket, then take of down the road, full speed. I get a rush of adrenaline and I want to go faster. It doesn't take very long to get into the little town square of Yorkshire. I make my way to the nearest bar and it's closed until seven o clock. I groan and hop back onto my motorcycle. Son of a nutcracker. I go to the mall and walk around aimlessly for hours.