Chapter 5 - A special Announcement

I awoke in the morning to a terrifying scream.... guess the prank worked.

"First shower" I sang and skipped into the bathroom. 

I quickly showered and got my uniform on. This time I went with the red-burgundy blazer that had navy blue piping. I put on my crisp white blouse, then my navy blue vest. I put on my skirt then my socks and shoes. 

I did my hair and makeup, then waited for the girls. I was literally jumping up and down because I was so excited.I grabbed my phone and texted Louis. 'Are you guys in the cafeteria yet?' I asked.

'Yeh. You gals coming down?'

'The girls are being slow. I'll head down and they'll be down soon'

'Kay see ya (: x'

'Later Lou :D x'

I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. I made my way into the cafeteria and sat next to a very irritated Zayn Malilk.

"You smell delightful" I told him and giggled.

"I hope you know that this means war" he growls. I don't know why but that was so sexy. I mean.. no.

I glare back at him, then converse with the other guys. "Hey Tay,?" Niall asked me.

"Yeh?" I ask.

He blushes and looks down. "Do you think if I- if I asked out Katelyn she would say yes?" he asks me.

"Of course Niall! Your so adorable and sweet!!!" I tell him. He smiles and gives me a thumbs as the girls walk in.

Just as they sit down and we all say hi to eachother, Mrs. Knottingham comes onto the sage to make morning anouncements.

"We have something special in store for everyone!" Mistress says excitedly.

"Our Posture and Perfection class is now co-ed, as youu all know, and we're going to be teching a new lesson in this class, dancing. And after learning how to dance, three school dances will be created this year. A Winter Ball, A Valentines Day Dance, and an end of the year bash. It will help you all practice with social skills and well, posture and perfection." She told us.

I winked at Niall and dmotioned toward Katelyn with my head. He nodded and smiled.

"Your dissmissed" The mistress said.

Most people left but some people stayed to chat about whatever and to finish eating.

I felt eyes on me and the hairs on my neck rose. I felt a shiver of pleasure go through my spine. I looked over to see Zayn turning away from me. He'd been staring at me. I wonder why? And why did I like it?

WHAT is HAPPENING to me?

------------------------Zayn's POV-----------------------

When the head mistress announced the dances all I could think of was how Tayler would look. Wait... no nevermind, do I like her? Crap... no I can't like her. We're enemies. 

I turned to look at her and she was winking at Niall.

She likes NIall? Oh god, why am I so furious right now. I balled my fists and felt my face go red hot. I bit down hard on my lip and turned away, but not before glaring at Niall and making it known that I was pissed. He looked at me worriedly.

Yeah buddy. I'm pissed. After announcements were over I couldn't help but stare at the side of Tayler's face. She's so beautiful... wait. Did I just say that? A little shiver ran through her body. I turned away quickly. I felt her eyes on the back of my head.... interesting...

I wonder why I feel this way... we're kind of sworn enemies. Though her blue eyes maded me want to.... wait I sound like a girl. I bit down on my lip hard and groaned internally. What is going on with me? Why am I suddenly turning all gushy and mushy?

I need some girl time, maybe it'll take my mind off of my sudden feelings for Tayler. I look around the cafeteria, in search of an easy target. Oh that one looks promising. Though she was orange. Yuck.

"Mandy?" I said walking up to her.

"Mary" she said and giggled, the most obnoxious noise I've ever heard coming from another human beings mouth. Deep breaths Zayn, deep breaths.

She licked her lipstick covered lips, making her tongue the same cherry-red color as her lipstick. I groan to myself. I'll have to wipe all of her makeup off of my face.

I try not to roll my eyes as she takes my hand and leads me out the door, I turn my head to the side and see Tayler looking at me. She looks dissappointed. My gut wrenches, I want to hug her and make it go away. She bites her lip angrily and turns away, her face getting red. Ugh what was I thinking? I should be going for Tayler, not this disgusting piece of girl. 

I turn back to... uh... Mary? Yeah. And she's swishing her hips back and forth in an attempt to be sexy. She looks like she's about to pee her pants.

She purrs in my ear as we near an empty hallway, "I want you"

I try not to vomit as I crash my lips against hers. Her kiss has no emotion whatsoever, just think of some pretty girl. Immedeately Tayler's image came to my mind. But her lips look so soft and Mary's are dry and gooey. I shake away the image of Tayler and focuse on Mary's face being pretty. Makeupless, and a real nose.

She pulls away and looks confused, "You know you smell like a girl?" she asks.

I grumble, "don't remind me". She shrugs her shoulders and shoves her hand down my pants. I choke on her tongue and push her away.

"I uh- have homework" I jog away from Mary. Yucko. I wipe her red lipstick off of my mouth with the back of my hand. I look down at my white shirt, which has dark brown makeup on it. I sprint to the bathroom and make myself more presentable.

I made my way to homeroom, thank god Mary isn't in any of my classes. I probably would scratch my eyes out. I sat down in the back in one of the two empty desks left. I peered around the room and say the guys. They kind of glared at me a little bit. Fuck. Im screwed, their mad again.

An unmistakable presence surrounded me as the most amazingly sweet smell wafted into my senses. I turned to see Tayler sitting next to me. Her blonde hair was thrown into a quick bun and her face was tear-stained. She didn't make eye conotact with me, even when I tried speaking to her.

I frowed and stared at my hands in my lap. Don't we hate eachother? Why am I feeling this way? The sight of her hurting was enough to make me want to punch a wall. I craved her. I wanted her in my arms. Her long-petite frame would fit into my arms. Why can't she be mine...

And what has happened to me..? The bradford bad boy is slowly dissappearing and I feel like I've gone soft... Like I'm falling head over heels, or should I say... head over sneakers in love.