Chapter 8 - Dress Shopping

You probably never would've expected that I love shopping. I mean, I do three sports and I'm not afraid to get dirty, but I LOVE clothes. Though right now, I don't think clothes loved me.

I've tried on close to ten different dresses, ranging from long to short, and bright to dark. But I still haven't found anything to wear.

Right now im sitting in the dressingroom with my head in my hands in nothing but my spandex and my strapless bra.

"Hey Tay?" I hear Jordan's voice from outside the room.

"Yeh?" I ask.

"I think I found you a dress, and you HAVE to try it on" she says.

"Alright" I groan, she hands me the dress over the door and I instantly fall in love the top of it is white and as it goes to the bottom it fades into a smokey black. The bust in encrusted with jewels and its quite breathtaking. It was one-shouldered and head feather-like switly designs acroos my chest and led diagonally to my waist.

I slipped it on and zipped up the back. The fabric felt like silk and it gave me goosebumps. I looked in the mirror.

It was perfect, it hugged me tightly around my chest and the top of my waist, then it flowed down like water all of the way to the ground. Normally long dresses don't fit me correctly because they go to my ankle, considering I have such a long and tall figure. But this was perfect.

The girls were sitting on two red loveseats with their dresses covered inplactic when I came out to show them. They all gasped. I smiled and spun around for them.

"Tayler, it's so beautiful" RIley tells me. I give each of the girls a kiss on the cheek.

"How much is it?" Danielle asks. trust the sesnual one to ruin a moment. I look at the tag and it reads '118.99' on it.

"One hundred and nineteen dollars" I say and smile. Right in my budget, and I had enough money left to get a pair of shoes and a clutch.

I grabbed a pair of sleek black flats and a black clutch, then purchased my items. Right now I was SO excited.

As we were heading out of the store my phone buzzed in my pocket.

'Hey, it's Aiden ;) you at the school right now? x -A'

I think whether or not I should reply, yes I will. I type rapidly on the screen,

'No, but I'll be back in a little over a half an hour (: x - T' 

'Cool, meet me in the orchard at eight-thirty. It's a date? ;) x - A'

I looked at my watch, its seven o clock right now.

'Okay see you there (: x - T'

"Guys we need to leave the town by seven fourty five" I say.

"Why?" Jordan asks.

"You know that new kid Aiden? He wants to meet me in the orchard at eight-thirty for a date." I say.

"But what about Zayn?" Sierra asks me.

"WHAT about Zayn?" I ask.

"I figured you two would go to the dance together." she repies.

"Doubtful, and besides its not like Aiden is going to ask me to the dance'' I say. Sierra shrugs her shoulders.

"Tea anyone?" Danielle asks, then points to a cute little shop called 'The Steam Cafe'

 "YES!" Katelyn and I say.

Katelyn and I try about twenty different teas each before we decide on one, while the other girls just pick randomly. What? We're serious about our tea. I ended up getting an acai berry tea with steamed apple juice and Katelyn gets a mint brewed tea.