23 & Pregnant [Teacher/Student]

Jenna POV:

Beep...Beep...Beep... My alarm going off indicating that it's time to get up for work as a teacher. Believe it or not I'am not a morning person, but I enjoy teaching. This is my first teaching job & I have been teacher for about 2 months now at "Woodson High". I'am teaching the seniors. I like all my students, they are very nice & sweet to me except for this for one student. His name is Jayden [Jay] We have'nt been getting along quite well.

He likes to back talk me, flirt, & etc. just to make the class laugh. Once they realized I put Jay in his place they stop. So he is basically your typical class clown, but his grades are out of this world. He has made all A's & nothing less his whole life. He said they asked him did he want to be skipped to college, but he said no maybe later. Which I didn't understand.

Anyway I'am heading off to school waiting for my handsome bf to come pick me up. Even though I have a car [Audi R8 white with rims] He stills like to come pick me up in his new challenger. So I'm happy and plus I save on gas. My bf also works at the school. He is also the teacher to Freshmans. He teaches Math while I teach French. He has shiny black hair, rocking muscles, and hard abs. You could basically find him in a magazine. His name is Cole

I step into Cole's car and we both said hey in a flirty way. We began driving off and came to a red light. Next to us pulled up a "Lexus FLA". I was so impressed and amazed with the car. It was a $375,000 car & they added their own touch. Like dark tent, chromed, wing, I think it already had a sunroof & black rims to match the shiny dark looking car. They began reviving their engine, which I guess mean they wanted a race. I knew that Cole was not going take the challenge. That is until he began doing the same thing letting whoever was behind the dark tented car, that he accept the challenge. "What are!... That's all I managed to get before Cole took off like 5g. He was waaay past 4g.

Guess who lost us, & guess who won mystery driver. We soon began to turn into "Woodson High" I stepped out the car trying to fix my hair & clothes from the crazy incident. "Oh come on baby you still can't be mad. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? Really the silent treatment", he said I simply said a irritated yes,& started walking into the school when I notice the car we raced had parked into the students spot. I began to see a dark brown hair guy get out the driver side with a leather black jacket on hugging his muscles & dark denim jeans, topped off with some grey converse & then he turned around & I notice his grey shirt hugging his abs. I looked up to notice it was Jay!!

He was not alone. One of the cheerleader name Ashley. She's your typical over the top dramatic girls & she always want to date guys that are popular. Eventually Jay and I eyes eventually met. He gave me a evil grin & I gave him a disgusted look & walked into school. You see all the teachers adore Jay. He even respect all the others teachers. Not me! Why would I bow down to a student. I just don't understand why he respects them & not me?

Sooo... Tell me what you think so far. Please write comments. The more comments I get, the more it makes me want to write. Don't forget to vote or read to