she will be mine ch19

Heyy readers!!!! Welp here's ch19 yayayayayaaa!!! haha i like this chap cuz she has this uber creepy dream and yeah i hope u like it :) Also, i would like to say that i am #7 on the mystery/suspense watty awards and i am sooooooooo excited!!! i never would have done it without you so i think you deserve a 20 minute long round of applause.....

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(20 minutes later)hahaha

okay i'll shut up and let you read now... Thank you!!!

with love

swimchick

Chapter 19

For dinner, the guys had made spaghetti with a jar of Prego and one of those packaged salads I had insisted on buying. (What? My mom would have killed me if I hadn't insisted on veggies.) I even made Marnie eat her leafy greens which is a job in itself because she hates green vegetables for some reason. (Me, I love green veggies. Go Broccoli! Haha)

I ignored Joley for the rest of the night. I didn't even look at her. I was proud of that feat but I was even proud of the fact that I managed to keep a genuine smile on my face. Ryan coming to rescue had done the trick and I was determined to give him the time he desired so we could be friends again. I at least owed him that.

Cam had asked quite persistently via telepathy, what was bothering me but I didn't say. Not yet. If we were going to discuss it, it would be through actual talking and not thoughts. Even though he had said he wouldn't read my mind, I had determinedly kept my thoughts otherwise occupied so he wouldn't submit to temptation. To my relief I didn't feel him prying through my thoughts once during dinner.

Since we had had an exhausting day, the girls had decided to go to bed right after dinner. Before I could enter the tent though, Jazz grabbed my arm and dragged me across our campsite to a large pine tree. She had a worried expression on her face.

"Are you okay, Mikki? What Joley said, it was wrong and a total lie and we really had at her when you left. I was going to go after you but I saw Ryan and decided that he would handle it right then, but I just wanted to make sure you were fine." She said.

I gave her a small smile. "Thanks. Yeah, I'm okay. It hurt more when she said it then after really. Ryan made me feel better, which made me even more sad cause he's such a good friend and he didn't need to help. Especially while we were on the outs but he did. I didn't want to hurt him more so I didn't tell him what Joley said but I did tell him she said some shitty things." I said. "Did you know she called him a fag the other day?"

Jazz blinked. "No, I didn't but I do now and she's gonna pay. No one calls him names but me." She said, anger in every syllable.

I shook my head. "No, you're not going to make her pay. At least not yet. We're gonna give her till tomorrow night to get her act together or we're going to have an intervention. Sound good?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Marnie told me that they had a fight last night about Matt. Joley insists that he doesn't love her and that he's gonna break up with her and Marnie said that wasn't true and joley blew up."

My eyes widened in surprise. "Seriously? I mean, I knew they fought but not what it was about. Is Joley really that stupid?"

Jazz shrugged. "Apparently."

Jeez, if Joley kept this up she was going to have no boyfriend and no friends to cry to. I mean, I don't know about the others, but I certainly wasn't going to stick around if she remained the Queen of Bitchville. Marnie didn't really have a choice, they were twins after all, but Gem and Jazz definitely wouldn't put up with it. Part of me, a very small part mind you but none-the-less part of me, felt bad for her. She was hurting right now and, not knowing how to control that hurt, she was jeopardizing her friendships.